DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Vampire Diaries Mafia- Mafia Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished. I believe Wombat is town. Annoying town at times, but town nonetheless. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I'm done rereading for the night here, I'll vote sometime Sunday, deadline is Monday I believe anyway. There are a bunch of people here who aren't posting hardly at all.

I only have scum adjacent reads on two people at present and it'd be a weak move to bring their names up without a more careful re-read. Especially since I'm not ready to vote for them yet.

Aight so WOW.

Darthe and Wombat are obvious scum teammates. Not surprising in Darthe's case, he subbed in for scummy Talya and immediately comes out with an awful delayed OMGUS vote on me, and Wombat blatantly bandwagons onto it. Plus, Darthe is pretty much obvious as scum. Funny for a guy yall voted as "Champion" of DM mafia :rolleyes:

The surprise comes in Wombat's case (who I would have voted for in that vote btw). This is prob the first game I have a semistrong scum read on him. Not gonna multiquote, just going off memory.

1. He always tries to lead town, this is somewhat of a nulltell for him. However, he seems to be forcing his meta in this regard this game.

2. Bandwagoned onto Darthe's craptastic vote on me, and literally the only negative thing Wombat has said about my gameplay this game is saying by *townbrofist* with Dap was gross.

3. Dropped references of not being able to read me very well lately (I mean he's dropped references lately, he's never really been that good at reading me), and ends up voting me. Gives himself a nice out if he got me lynched (since I'd flip town).

4. Personally I didn't think Ley's list of reads was that bad. Thought it was bad at first, seemed too neutral, but I thought he summarized a lot of people's play very well. And I don't feel great about Arez this game either, so I don't mind the vote. Wombat is trying to set the foreground for an easy lynch tomorrow (sorry Ley, you aren't very good at defending yourself usually). Setting up lynches = Scumbat.

5. The biggest thing I saw against Wombat tho that pricked my ears was his response to Rags' neutral read of him. Gave him props for having a neutral read on him, acted like he didn't like people giving town reads on him :rolleyes: That's prob the most obvious scumtell Wombat has ever dropped.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

WTL either Wombat, Darthe, or Arez.

But we STILL need those inactives to weigh in more if possible PLEASE. You know who you are. Don't make us call you out again.

Sweet.

unvote vote Darthe

Welcome.

That's an odd move.

Darthe is always a solid vote choice.

Not in my experience.

Andrej: Going pretty hard on Basel at the start, while Basel seems to be playing like normal to me. After that he looks pretty well to me though.

John Snow: Always very inactive, so hard to get a read on. Don't like his "my scum meta is more active than my town meta" defense though. I can remember replacing you when you were scum because you simply hadn't posted for like 5 RL days.

Hallia: Not really active either, but her first post says that she has something RL going on if I'm not mistaken. No read yet.

Aidanna: Not sure. She's catching a lot of flak, and while I see the reasons, I am not convinced yet. I can very well see this as honest behaviour too.

Talya Darthe: Talya has been playing more or less like I remember her, but it does stand out to me a bit that she used nearly no exclamation marks. No read on Darthe right now.

Rags: A bit unsure. Posts both fluff and game related, so can't really get anything from that, but is looking all around and not fixating too much on one person.

Theodora: (what do you prefer being called by the way?) A bit overdefensive when giving her read on Aida, immediately saying "dont jump on me", and some more slightly itching things in those reads.

Tina: If I leave out the fluff, at least half of the posts are Org Leader related. I don't trust this.

Dap: Where are you wots? You've barely posted anything.

Izabella: Only one post. Post more please. Inactivity is anti-town, no matter what alignment you are.

Wombat: "I'm town this game". There was no reason at all to say that. Weird. And I remember getting more townie reads from your posts overall.

GE: Not a bad read atm. He should post more though, just like me.

Desp: Postling long wots, doesn't look too weird to me. Not particulary townie either though.

Basel: Looks pretty townie to me.

Arez: Even I posted more game related stuff than you. And I'm both bad at making good scum-hunting posts and I have been far too inactive this game. And on top of that, your only game related things were voting Snow on basically a gut feeling.

For now, I think I'll vote Arez.

Oh nice a rambling listpost with no actual reads.  We'll be lynching you tomorrow.

All I'm doing is not going into extremes. Until the lynch, you can't know for sure if someone is town or scum. Just because others always say "I know this person is scum because of 3 little comments" doesn't mean I'm going to do that too.

And it took you 2.5 hours to give us that pile of excrement?

It took me 2.5 hours yes. In those 2.5 hours, I also played three games of League of Legends. So that leaves about 30 minutes for this post itself.

Share that shiz.

Ley, FTR, you continuing to postpone your stance on players this game is seriously beginning to ping.

Is it taking so long perhaps because you have to make it up?

I really don´t like this post. Ley said that he would come back with reads. What´s the hurry? Also, it takes much longer to re-read than make something up. 

And as soon as he post it you vote him. 

Nice. The way you seem to be acting as thread narrator and keeper of propriety doesn't sit well with me. I give my opinions of posts when I see them. When I vote for someone I explain it. And I don't vote solely because someone makes a single comment I dislike.

Red = agree. 

But I have to say that your other post was weird. Forgot to quote it. 

Here it is. 

Finished. I believe Wombat is town. Annoying town at times, but town nonetheless. I have a wedding to go to tomorrow and I'm done rereading for the night here, I'll vote sometime Sunday, deadline is Monday I believe anyway. There are a bunch of people here who aren't posting hardly at all.

I only have scum adjacent reads on two people at present and it'd be a weak move to bring their names up without a more careful re-read. Especially since I'm not ready to vote for them yet.

So the only thing you want to share with us is that you think Wombat is town?

Andrej: Going pretty hard on Basel at the start, while Basel seems to be playing like normal to me. After that he looks pretty well to me though. What makes you think that? I still think he looks pretty scummy. 

John Snow: Always very inactive, so hard to get a read on. Don't like his "my scum meta is more active than my town meta" defense though. I can remember replacing you when you were scum because you simply hadn't posted for like 5 RL days. It´s been too long since I played with Snow so I can´t remember if this is true. Have to trust you on this. 

Hallia: Not really active either, but her first post says that she has something RL going on if I'm not mistaken. No read yet.

Aidanna: Not sure. She's catching a lot of flak, and while I see the reasons, I am not convinced yet. I can very well see this as honest behaviour too.

Talya Darthe: Talya has been playing more or less like I remember her, but it does stand out to me a bit that she used nearly no exclamation marks. No read on Darthe right now. What about the exclamation marks?

Rags: A bit unsure. Posts both fluff and game related, so can't really get anything from that, but is looking all around and not fixating too much on one person.

Theodora: (what do you prefer being called by the way?) A bit overdefensive when giving her read on Aida, immediately saying "dont jump on me", and some more slightly itching things in those reads. I will check that later.

Tina: If I leave out the fluff, at least half of the posts are Org Leader related. I don't trust this. Okay.

Dap: Where are you wots? You've barely posted anything. I also hope that Dap will post more. 

Izabella: Only one post. Post more please. Inactivity is anti-town, no matter what alignment you are. Agree

Wombat: "I'm town this game". There was no reason at all to say that. Weird. And I remember getting more townie reads from your posts overall.

GE: Not a bad read atm. He should post more though, just like me.

Desp: Postling long wots, doesn't look too weird to me. Not particulary townie either though.

Basel: Looks pretty townie to me.

Arez: Even I posted more game related stuff than you. And I'm both bad at making good scum-hunting posts and I have been far too inactive this game. And on top of that, your only game related things were voting Snow on basically a gut feeling. I need to check out Arez posts later.

For now, I think I'll vote Arez.

@Tina:

With the writing of that post, I felt like Andrej was scumhunting well, but I do have to say, that his pressure on me was a bit unnatural.

About the exclamation marks, I am not sure anymore wheter her using them was a town or a scum tell, it's just something that I KNOW she has sometimes done a lot more often. It was mostly something I wanted to note though.

@ Tina - It isn't that Ley said he'd be back with reads. It's that he's posted several times this game that he'd come back with reads. In fact, I'm sure the majority of his posts are him saying exactly that.

That's not true. On Thursday I said I would be doing it Friday or Saturday, on Friday I said I was doing it, on Friday I did it.

Official Vote Count

Womby (2/9):   Aidanna, Des

Aidanna (1/9): John Snow

AJ (2/9): Tina, Basel,

John Snow (2/9): Arez, Player

Tina (1/9): Ragnarok

Despo (2/9): Darthe, Womby

Ley (1/9): AJ

Goldeneyes (1/9): Theodora

Arez (1/9): Ley

people not voting (3/16): Hallia, Izabella,  GoldeneyesND

Well... you didn't necessarily read it wrong. He still hasn't voted. His ping was towards Wombat though, not me.

What're you drinking anyway?

Woodchuck (some raspberry flavor and some winter), and some homemade cordial consisting of Captain Morgan soaking with plums for 2-3 months.

Not much to re-read though - some thoughts largely based on meta (what if I don't have such) and the person who I expect to give some more experienced thoughts like Wombat, Darthe - act like they are larger than this. GoldenEyes, my vote stays with you for now as I still had nothing from the post: like I know who I think scum but not gonna tell until I am sure. We all know we are sure when the Mod posts the character and their alignment.

Darthe, Wombat, why Despo? I know you are all very experienced but please teach the new ones something.

@Des: OMGUS MOAR UMAD BRO?

@Ley: Oh, so you made that wall in between LoL sessions?  No wonder it's terrible.  Unless you have the best set-shifting ever (which I doubt because you play a game that was designed for people who can't play RTS), then there is no way you could have made a good assessment of the game in between LoL games.

@Dora: I chose to vote Despo because I was trolling for a reaction.  None of the trains are as high as I'd like right now and my scum read on AJ has waned a bit, leaving me with less to go on than usual.  As Des hadn't done anything outrageously scummy yet (rare for town Des on D1), I wanted to see what would happen if I got under his skin.  Sheeping Darthe for no reason onto him is probably the best way I could have done that.  So is telling him I was trolling him btw, because he used to hate when EP did it (although EP was pretty obnoxious).

As for Des' reaction, it seems a bit strong/paranoid, but not overly so.  I'm feeling a bit better about Des now.

unvote

Vote: AJ

@Wombat: I used the search function to get all posts of one player in order all the time, so I didn't handle with all players in general, but per player. Also I do not believe there is any reason to, as indirectly as it might be, denounce my capacities. As far as I can tell, this is still Dragonmount, not League of Legends.

Afternoon all.  Long night.

Aight so WOW.

Darthe and Wombat are obvious scum teammates. Not surprising in Darthe's case, he subbed in for scummy Talya and immediately comes out with an awful delayed OMGUS vote on me, and Wombat blatantly bandwagons onto it. Plus, Darthe is pretty much obvious as scum. Funny for a guy yall voted as "Champion" of DM mafia :rolleyes:

The surprise comes in Wombat's case (who I would have voted for in that vote btw). This is prob the first game I have a semistrong scum read on him. Not gonna multiquote, just going off memory.

1. He always tries to lead town, this is somewhat of a nulltell for him. However, he seems to be forcing his meta in this regard this game.

2. Bandwagoned onto Darthe's craptastic vote on me, and literally the only negative thing Wombat has said about my gameplay this game is saying by *townbrofist* with Dap was gross.

3. Dropped references of not being able to read me very well lately (I mean he's dropped references lately, he's never really been that good at reading me), and ends up voting me. Gives himself a nice out if he got me lynched (since I'd flip town).

4. Personally I didn't think Ley's list of reads was that bad. Thought it was bad at first, seemed too neutral, but I thought he summarized a lot of people's play very well. And I don't feel great about Arez this game either, so I don't mind the vote. Wombat is trying to set the foreground for an easy lynch tomorrow (sorry Ley, you aren't very good at defending yourself usually). Setting up lynches = Scumbat.

5. The biggest thing I saw against Wombat tho that pricked my ears was his response to Rags' neutral read of him. Gave him props for having a neutral read on him, acted like he didn't like people giving town reads on him :rolleyes: That's prob the most obvious scumtell Wombat has ever dropped.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

But we STILL need those inactives to weigh in more if possible PLEASE. You know who you are. Don't make us call you out again.

That stood out to me as well.  I thought the response was...almost too serious...if that makes sense. 

@Wombat: I used the search function to get all posts of one player in order all the time, so I didn't handle with all players in general, but per player. Also I do not believe there is any reason to, as indirectly as it might be, denounce my capacities. As far as I can tell, this is still Dragonmount, not League of Legends.

I thought there was a reason.  Getting anything definitive from you is like pulling teeth.  I thought a mild barb might help but I guess not.  Oh wellz.  Also, when I ask for reads, I'm not saying I want you to say you definitely know alignments, but a definitive statement or two on your opinions as opposed to just synopsis would help a lot.  I can never read you because you always do anti-town stuff and never commit.

Afternoon all.  Long night.

Aight so WOW.

Unvote, Vote Wombat.

That stood out to me as well.  I thought the response was...almost too serious...if that makes sense. 

Not to me.  I also don't get how me not wanting to garner too many town reads is scummy to Des when he does the same exact thing every game.

Archived