DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

91 degrees?

WWWwombat

And I bought about a liter of soda at Heathrow for 5 quid because apparently American banks don't like European coins. The soda machines take € and £. Whoever thought the Heathrow vending machine racket up is making a killing. I want in.

Also, all those ads for Global Entry aka VIP customs at Logan are infuriating when you're standing in a huge line. How about they hire some more customs agents instead of making a VIP program?

And when I finally get home, I discover the cats decided to hide some fragrant welcome home gifts around the house -_-

It's beautiful here. Absolutely beautiful. Not too hot not too warm just sunshine with cold breeze blowing. I love winter in Australia.

Can you please tell me more about your travel Wombat? I really like hearing other people travel adventure. Maybe share some photos ^^

• Community Administrator

I'll trade you womby! Today it's 105 and next week the high is 115 >_<

So that's 40.5 Celsius today and 46.1 Celsius next week :dry:

We had 120F last week. It's been about 110F the past few days. Is not so bad if you stay inside.

Today was only about 85 for a high. I just got back from dinner out and the current temp when I left the house was 82. Low of 79 tonight. I'd say that has you beat. Which is better than normal for us, cause normally we get godawful humidity off the lakes.

We still have glorious weather - which I am watching from inside our air conditioned building. And I am having to wear a cardigan because it is so cold in here.

I need to make sure the baby pear trees and sunflower plants are watered when I get home.

Today is going to be a high of 94 F/34 C and a chance of thunderstorms!! :D

It's so weird, I love thunderstorms but I hate it when it rains all day. 

I also love thunderstorms. Well, at least if I can sit inside and watch it. 

Today is going to be a high of 94 F/34 C and a chance of thunderstorms!! :D

It's so weird, I love thunderstorms but I hate it when it rains all day. 

I also love thunderstorms. Well, at least if I can sit inside and watch it. 

The most fascinating weather to watch is a hurricane. 

40C = 104F for our Imperial friends.

I think in aussie we got about 3-4 40+ days this summer, which isn't so bad. I've been missing the rain, but then it has more than made up for it by raining for a week plus over the past few days.

Rained out football. That is when it's getting serious.

do you have one of those tin watering cans with the showerhead thing on the end?

I do not. I should get one once things settle down.

Also look at this:

Screen_20130709_132453_zps2ade3804.jpg

Edinburgh is hotter than London! No longer is Scotland the land of midges and known for being colder, wetter and darker.

First they win Wimbledon and now they are winning at the weather!

Archived