DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Newbie! Here, Newbie Newbie!

Elgee

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh you guys know I mean the BOOK Reds!!!! Like I have been told several times by everyone, the DM Reds are nothing like the book Reds right??? Surely that is understandable!! :oP

So far any DM Red that has spoken to me has been lovely and nothing like Liandrin and Elaida!!! xxx

When does that happen?! That sounds amazing!!

From what I have seen thus far, I'm pretty sure Elgee Elaida has no charcter traits in common with book Elaida, hence cuddly nature is maintained! xx

Oh my goooood Mish!! That would be so so awesome to have an Aes Sedai buddy to dress up with for ComicCon!! I went this year and it was so nice, the people are all so friendly...probs as they are all geeks and love silly fantasy things! I will hold you to this! What Aes Sedai/Ajah do you think you would go as? Aww so excited!

Probably Green, since I'm a DM Green. In the books, I'd be either brown or yellow though. But green is such a good colour on me :laugh:

We'll bully Blank to come with us, she's in Scotland, and maybe Elavia too, she's in Wales, and we'll be a whole group! :biggrin:

But ... but ... but ... Elaida is so CUDDLY! *sniffles patheticallalaly*

You are cuddly! *cuddles*

Her new name "Suffa" suits her.

Careful with the spoilers RyRy, some here might not have read all yet :laugh:

I just realized though... Suffer -> let's rap-ify it and sayd "suffah" -> Suffa... wooow.

I went to one last year with some people dressed as mario, luigi, war-luigi, yoshi and link - you should have seen some of the looks we got as two cars full of game characters stopped at (what seemed like) every traffic light in london! :D and the people who obviously didn't even notice, LOL!

Wowowowowowowow!!! So impressed all you lovely ladies are up for coming to ComiCon next year, will be epic fun!

That's awesome Via, what event was it? This year I went to ComiCon in Earls Court, London and wore a dress with the Middle Earth map on it. Everyone bleedin' loved it!

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for being s welcoming to me! xx

haha, your dress sounds cool! it was eurogamer, also in earls court last september (wow, almost a year now!)

am now actually considering this! what sort of dates are we talking about?

glad you feel welcome! *drags s.aider deeper into the world if dragonmount from where she can never escape*

I want to go to JordanCon.  It's "only" a 6-hour drive but I find it hard to justify the expense (gas, food, hotel, con fee) when we have so much stuff on our plate already.

Aw man, I would love to but can't!!!

I would need to be representing for the Browns but I look yucky in Brown!

Well, here are some things that would fall under the category "brown", and I think somewhere there must be something that would suit you!

09ideas.jpg

brown-copper-satin-bridesmaid-dress.jpg

PD8200.jpg

Copper-dress.jpg

copper-color-lahnga-choli-dress-design.j

39.jpg

1359572066-84448600.jpg

Azm-Triko-Sheer-Lace-Inlay-Rhinestone-Em

oh wow Elgee, those are amazing!! You're too good to me  :happy:

The problem I have with brown is I've got very pale skin but in a sort of..pinkish way  :laugh: Bright blonde hair and rosey cheeks/complexion don't go well with the colour in general, it washes me out.

Hoooowever saying that, a couple of those outfits I could probably wear! The last one was especially gorgeous. 

*drools*

But you know Blank, cosplaying a sister doesn't neccessarily mean a dress in the Ajah color as the main color. You could have a dress in blue with brown/bronze accents and a brown shawl! Like this dress: you can choose the color of the sleeves and the dress:

http://armstreet.com/store/clothes/fantasy-linen-dress-the-alchemists-daughter

(If I ever get rich, I'm gonna bo soo many Aes Sedai cosplay outfits from them, lol)

Archived