DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Pokemon Mafia III: The Treasure of Heart Island--GAME OVER--TOWN WIN

Aiel Heart

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe the newer players are getting confused between defending yourself and defending other players.

Of course you should defend yourself - it's when people go bat poo crazy in the process that it rings alarm bells. Lynch me, don't lynch, I'm this, I'm that, I'm spartacus!!!!

Yeah I'm looking at you RTE.

Defending others is a different kettle of fish.

Also the RTE lynch has stalled. I think this is another indicator he is Mafia. All the hey he's playing really mafiosos but I think he's town cos no mafia would play that bad.

We should be looking at them people. They either mafia with him, or on the small chance he flips Town, they looking for a way to say they didn't think he was Mafia anyways.

I'm expecting a last minute pile on. As usuall. With much wailing and gnashing of teeth about consoloidation.

Id rather not have everyone rush onto RTE. Im down with voting him but i dont think a day shpuld have only one train, especially day one.

Im not absolving people who arent votibg RTE but i do want to see pressure elsewhere are well (in this case darthe)

Maybe the newer players are getting confused between defending yourself and defending other players.

Of course you should defend yourself - it's when people go bat poo crazy in the process that it rings alarm bells. Lynch me, don't lynch, I'm this, I'm that, I'm spartacus!!!!

Yeah I'm looking at you RTE.

Defending others is a different kettle of fish.

Also the RTE lynch has stalled. I think this is another indicator he is Mafia. All the hey he's playing really mafiosos but I think he's town cos no mafia would play that bad.

We should be looking at them people. They either mafia with him, or on the small chance he flips Town, they looking for a way to say they didn't think he was Mafia anyways.

I'm expecting a last minute pile on. As usuall. With much wailing and gnashing of teeth about consoloidation.

I def don't think RTE is a good lynch to go today. Just because he acted extremely erratically doesn't mean he's definitely mafia, yet even though other opportunities have arisen for switching a vote to someone that could possibly net more info, some people like you seem completely content to stubbornly park their vote on someone that any mafioso would be happy to bus, were RTE to turn out to actually be scum. His play has been anti-town for sure, but anti-town doesn't necessarily mean scummy. I think he's yet another example of derptown coming to haunt town yet again.

And your "small chance that he flips town" is such a leading statement btw. This way you can act all aghast should he .... omg ACTUALLY flip town?!?!?!?!one?!questionmark?!?!

If you're so eager to prevent a last minute pile on or consolidation lynch, why leave your vote parked on a stalled lynch? Looks like you just wanna complain about something without doing something to actually prevent it.

Id rather not have everyone rush onto RTE. Im down with voting him but i dont think a day shpuld have only one train, especially day one.

Im not absolving people who arent votibg RTE but i do want to see pressure elsewhere are well (in this case darthe)

This

Best turn around vote ever!

You should talk more tina

Yep, I should. 

I was one of few (maybe the only one?) that followed Darthe but that was because he said he had viewed Ithi. Now he tells us that he just lied. That, coupled with his conclusions of peoples reactions, is what has made me turn around. 

Thanks despo

I do think RTE is a good and viable option though

Only reason he's really a viable lynch option is because his play has been awful and he claimed vanilla. I don't think there's a great chance that he's scum, and his lynch wouldn't net town that much info, which is extremely important for a day 1 lynch.

No others followed

You blindly followed even though your vote came after several explanation posts of why his claim seemed like BS and even a few outlining why he was a better lynch even if he was telling the truth

I do agree with this however. Following a cop viewing is one thing, following a percentage day 1 viewing from someone like Darthe is quite another...

Thanks despo

Only reason he's really a viable lynch option is because his play has been awful and he claimed vanilla. I don't think there's a great chance that he's scum, and his lynch wouldn't net town that much info, which is extremely important for a day 1 lynch.

No others followed

You blindly followed even though your vote came after several explanation posts of why his claim seemed like BS and even a few outlining why he was a better lynch even if he was telling the truth

I do agree with this however. Following a cop viewing is one thing, following a percentage day 1 viewing from someone like Darthe is quite another...

Darthe is still my preferred (hence still voting him) but I do think there would be info from an RTE lynch and if Darthe doesn't fly, currently RTE is next up

Not to further that but I watched you go onto DM, then to the BT, then this thread

10 minutes later you post that

Gotta say it was a let down

Anyway I'm off to bed, don't let Panchi or anyone else come online, post a bit elsewhere then ignore this thread. I will sniff out lurking one way or another

ok image was bigger than i expected

now lets get into the game

id be happy with a darthe or RTE lynch

darthe cuz of his scumtastic posts and lying and pretty much everything else that's darthe 

RTE id lynch him to get rid of a lot of wifom he started  

Yea DM lets me stalk

Now lets not repeat last game. So how about you post some game thoughts rather than memes

Goodnight

I expect a summary and then thoughts from you when I return

yes papa, i wont disappoint you 

It's an experimental game alright.

I think half of you are scum and the other half are just plain mean.

Des I saw what you're doing you just skip to the last page rambled on to sound halfway intelligent and then make a vote that bear no correlation to your ramblings. Where is all the qoute you keep hinting at. It shows that you're a lazy thinker who couldn't be bothered to check out my gender, which is right there next to my pic btw. Why do you think I'm a man? Is it because you're surprised that a woman can actually think? That's why I think you're view is completely prejudicial.

BG one sentence answer is extremely interesting. Thank you for that.

I wanted to make it fun like a detective read but abviously it's all about point scoring. Very insightful.

I'm going to bed. I'm actually really busy as well Des.

Thanks despo

Only reason he's really a viable lynch option is because his play has been awful and he claimed vanilla. I don't think there's a great chance that he's scum, and his lynch wouldn't net town that much info, which is extremely important for a day 1 lynch.

No others followed

Why exactly don't you think there is a chance he is Mafia? What has he done that makes you so sure he is Town. It's D1 - anyone could be anything.

Quote some of darthes scumtastic posts

Bold the scummy parts

Explain

RTE, you need to do better than that chuckles. Just to get rid of him.

Come on try

Now original thoughts, don't just regurgitate other people's words. I want your ideas

(You can also even talk about other people for extra credit)

Quote some of darthes scumtastic posts

Bold the scummy parts

Explain

RTE, you need to do better than that chuckles. Just to get rid of him.

Come on try

Now original thoughts, don't just regurgitate other people's words. I want your ideas

(You can also even talk about other people for extra credit)

1) GFY

2) i was going to do that later, im seriously not in the mood to go back and find darthe's posts now

3) look at 1

4) good night 

It's an experimental game alright.

I think half of you are scum and the other half are just plain mean.

Des I saw what you're doing you just skip to the last page rambled on to sound halfway intelligent and then make a vote that bear no correlation to your ramblings. Where is all the qoute you keep hinting at. It shows that you're a lazy thinker who couldn't be bothered to check out my gender, which is right there next to my pic btw. Why do you think I'm a man? Is it because you're surprised that a woman can actually think? That's why I think you're view is completely prejudicial.

BG one sentence answer is extremely interesting. Thank you for that.

I wanted to make it fun like a detective read but abviously it's all about point scoring. Very insightful.

I'm going to bed. I'm actually really busy as well Des.

Just so you know Mobile DM doesn't show genders like normal DM does and people rarely post with gender specific pronouns when talking about themselves.

I don't think he is being sexist and thinking a woman can't think

It's an honest mistake most likely

And I'm sorry if we come off mean, it's a game and I don't mean any of it (can't speak for the others but I'm sure they agree)

You are doing well for a first timer. Atleast you are posting. Much more than most people

Anyway sleep well and wake

Archived