DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Aiel Raid! Birthday's and Hangouts.

Lenlo

242px-Aiel-icon.svg.png

So I was told that this happens to be the Kin's Birthday month. I was also told that this just so happens to be the month when we were planning on raiding you. So instead of a raid I decided for Heart while she was away that instead of a raid we should throw birthday party for you guys.

3795127-832399-vektor-geburtstagstorte-m

Hope you like. I definitely baked it myself. I had no help from a man named Google at all.

*Raids/Partys*

So whats it like in the Kin? 

Im a member of kin myslf and it fairly nice heree, never anythng funny going aruond besids hiarth and nutmeg lol

Huh? NEVER anything funny going on? I should knock you down a sash for that! :-P

As for what it's like around here, it's like hanging out with people you just met, but that you feel like you've known forever! :) 

Im a member of kin myslf and it fairly nice heree, never anythng funny going aruond besids hiarth and nutmeg lol

Huh? NEVER anything funny going on? I should knock you down a sash for that! :-P

As for what it's like around here, it's like hanging out with people you just met, but that you feel like you've known forever! :) 

Sounds fun. If I ever manage to get more time for DM again I may have to come and hang out abit here.

Everyone's always welcome at the Kin!  :) That's one of the awesome things about us!  Join now, drop in again later. We have ranks, but they're really not that important, so it's not like you get extra awesomeness (because different colors in your sig lines, I guess...) when you move up the rankings. I have a few other tricks up my sleeve this month, too... 

Thanks, everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! 

*gives everyone an honorary ORANGE Sash* <--- don't tell Frenchie I did that. *smirks*

Do you guys have any special plans for your birthday celebrations?

I have many plans.  They're all up my sleeve, though! ;) Parties aren't always fun when you know what's coming at every step, after all! :) Ya'll were my first surprise. hehehe

stock-illustration-8344273-balloons-and-

Happy Birthday to the Kin!

What makes the Kin different from the other SG's?

We're smaller than most other groups, so we know each other pretty well, first of all. Second, it's the one place in all of DM where I can guarantee there is NO DRAMA. Since it's my only rule, the second it's broken there are consequences which are very ugly. Other than that, we're very laid back and our goal is hanging out and having fun, not raising ranks or being forced to participate in anything you don't want to jump all over. And we just feel different when you hang out with us. I think every group has its own personality, and ours is warm and fuzzy! 

I have many plans.  They're all up my sleeve, though! ;) Parties aren't always fun when you know what's coming at every step, after all! :) Ya'll were my first surprise. hehehe

stock-illustration-8344273-balloons-and-

Happy Birthday to the Kin!

What makes the Kin different from the other SG's?

We're smaller than most other groups, so we know each other pretty well, first of all. Second, it's the one place in all of DM where I can guarantee there is NO DRAMA. Since it's my only rule, the second it's broken there are consequences which are very ugly. Other than that, we're very laid back and our goal is hanging out and having fun, not raising ranks or being forced to participate in anything you don't want to jump all over. And we just feel different when you hang out with us. I think every group has its own personality, and ours is warm and fuzzy! 

Now you are scaring me Lor.  Consequences.  Hmmm.

Oooh sounds delightful  :happy:

Archived