DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Insane Asylum Mashiara Sedai!

Nikonis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the tower!

The shadow type people are all liars and backstabbers!

That's a bit harsh.
i agree that its a bit harsh. I am friends with a number of Shadowies and not all of them are bad

When did we become lighties?  Toughen your skin.

:blink: what is that supposed to mean?

two of your bonded are shadowies :P

I know :wub:

Mashi, shadowies are like the night...

sometimes you may not see what's around you, but we will take you in, show you the beatiful stars, transform the

world into something you can never see by daylight, and wrap around and hide you when the truly terrifying things

come looking.

Don't forget to tip the wait staff. Actually you can because most of them end up in the aforementioned pit. Do you have any idea how much Freakin' Sharks with Freakin' Lazers on their heads eat?

By the Way Welcome to the Black Tower. It is kinda like the Tea Party from Alice in Wonderland but with more Balefire. :myrddraal:  :laugh:

If you have any questions go ahead and ask. someone will give you an answer and it is POSSIBLE that the answer will be correct. Just don't ask Ed. Trust me. I'm the current Leader of the Shadow Faction. Once you have been granted access to the private boards go to the Farmhouse and look up the Saidin Class. That is one of your first steps toward promotion and the potential showering of points in appreceiation for choosing the correct faction. Maybe some pushups too.

Enjoy the descent into madness. The Brownies do help. and if you need more then Tina will help. She is a highly skilled accupuncturist.

• Community Administrator

Holy heck, guys! I take one day off to fly to CA, and when I come back there's like 8 pages to read! I'm not even sure how to tackle everything you've thrown at me!

First, I wonder why mint=taint.

Second, I do walk in the Light, as Panchi said, however, we Whites do use logic, so I could be convinced if the Shadow phrases it correctly. :P

Third, you guys are awesome! I'm sure I'm going to have a blast here!

Holy heck, guys! I take one day off to fly to CA, and when I come back there's like 8 pages to read! I'm not even sure how to tackle everything you've thrown at me!

Second, I do walk in the Light, as Panchi said, however, we Whites do use logic, so I could be convinced if the Shadow phrases it correctly. :P

lol You never know what is going to happen here. The taint makes it totally random. 

This one is easy... I'm in the Shadow. Seems logical enough to me. :)

Talya is not really a Lightie though.

Don't give her chocolate. I want my present first!

I resemble that remark...except the chocolate bit...give me NOW!!!!! 

sometimes you may not see what's around you, but we will take you in, show you the beatiful stars, transform the

world into something you can never see by daylight, and wrap around and hide you when the truly terrifying things

come looking.

MEH! Call that shadowy...that's more twilighty...*arghhh*

Bribing people with donuts seems like a trick, Dors. Shouldn't the Light speak for itself? :P

It's not bribery, bribery suggests this is underhand and something illegal, I see it as an incentive :biggrin:

come looking.

MEH! Call that shadowy...that's more twilighty...*arghhh*

vampire1.jpg

THIS is a vampire, not some sparkly, angst-ridden emo kid!! *sigh* remember when you were supposed to be SCARED of the monsters??

You guys fail at this. 

As a Lightie, you receive a discount on ONE of your elements. 

As a Shadow, we don't give you an easier time of things. We give you access to the True Power, and while it *is* an advantage over the Lighties, it is a privilege! You have to be given permission to use it. It can kill you as much as the Lighties. 

Also, Ed Clones are here to serve you. :laugh: 

Archived