DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Insane Asylum Mashiara Sedai!

Nikonis

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well... We spam, enjoy tainted goodies, train in the power, fight the dark faction if your a lightie "The light will prevail!" Or vice versa if you're an unfortunate member of the dark faction.... Though I might be a bit bias. ::Loks both ways for members of the dark faction <..< >..>.

*drops a house on Nikon*

You forgot to look up :)

Well... We spam, enjoy tainted goodies, train in the power, fight the dark faction if your a lightie "The light will prevail!" Or vice versa if you're an unfortunate member of the dark faction.... Though I might be a bit bias. ::Loks both ways for members of the dark faction <..< >..>.

*drops a house on Nikon*

You forgot to look up :)

He also forgot to look down. *weaves Earth and brings a large stone spike out of the ground, driving Nikon through the basement and ground floor of the house, and pinning him against the ceiling of the second floor*

when you graduate from Saidin School for Idiots... ahem, I mean "the Gifted", and earn enough points to raise your

One Power levels to "Soldier Rank". More on that to come, from one of our easily overthrown esteemed leaders.

I want to get start(shadow Turns too many people) so when you graduate from Saidin Class and get other necessary things(required levels in One Power which is kind of tainted point system), you have to join Light. We have all the tainted snacks which we welcomed you with. And since you are White in the Shining Tower, Light suits you more.

Now I have to be good person and offer you choice :dry: . Join the Faction in which you think you will have friends and would feel more comfortable.

Lighties are, for the most part, good people. (though some smell like overripe cabbage :))

Lighties have reduced point costs in the OP for an "affinity" power. (IE I have an affinity for

Earth, so it costs me less to buy ranks).

Shadowies (moi, and other awesome people) have the true power, but it might kill you :)

I want to get start(shadow Turns too many people) so when you graduate from Saidin Class and get other necessary things(required levels in One Power which is kind of tainted point system), you have to join Light. We have all the tainted snacks which we welcomed you with. And since you are White in the Shining Tower, Light suits you more.

Now I have to be good person and offer you choice :dry: . Join the Faction in which you think you will have friends and would feel more comfortable.

Alviarin?

:restscase:

Archived