DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Insane Asylum Mashiara Sedai!

Nikonis

I don't think Alviarin had a good fate. And logically Shadowies have to lose *hint hint*

I was meaning to show that being White elsewhere is no indication of faction Choice lol. And we Shadows are necessary and fun too :)

But generally you need to flit about and see where you think fits you best and go with that. Of course we are happy to answer questions and stuff.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lighties are, for the most part, good people. (though some smell like overripe cabbage :))

Lighties have reduced point costs in the OP for an "affinity" power. (IE I have an affinity for

Earth, so it costs me less to buy ranks).

Shadowies (moi, and other awesome people) have the true power, but it might kill you :)

We are good...darn! I knew I keep forgetting something when I wake up. 

I want to get start(shadow Turns too many people) so when you graduate from Saidin Class and get other necessary things(required levels in One Power which is kind of tainted point system), you have to join Light. We have all the tainted snacks which we welcomed you with. And since you are White in the Shining Tower, Light suits you more.

Now I have to be good person and offer you choice :dry: . Join the Faction in which you think you will have friends and would feel more comfortable.

Alviarin?

:restscase:

This made me laugh

We have Logic here?

:ohmy:

Apparently a memo came out a few years back, but no one has been able to find it yet...maybe we should send the civies to look for it *smiles sweetly at Mashi* 

I feel hurt for all those shdowy types that may have been hurt if they had been walking past at the time you said that and may have taken much offence. This however can switch back with chocolate...and remember Davrick, I'm a Lightie...so chocolate here first.... >.>

Well... We spam, enjoy tainted goodies, train in the power, fight the dark faction if your a lightie "The light will prevail!" Or vice versa if you're an unfortunate member of the dark faction.... Though I might be a bit bias. ::Loks both ways for members of the dark faction <..< >..>.

*drops a house on Nikon*

You forgot to look up :)

Witches these days...

Mashi! Welcome, welcome! Don't let these people overwhelm you with their silliness. Use it to your advantage. Lighties can never seem to be cool about anything, so as they try their darndest to impress you, run around and kick them. :laugh: 

We also play a lot of games here at the Black Tower, and in a few days/a week or so, sign ups for the third Black Tower Hunger Games will be going up. I'm running it (with a new twist), so come sign up! 

Also, the Points Page and the site it's on has sooo much info you can peruse while waiting for the privates. 

Welcome to the tower!

The shadow type people are all liars and backstabbers!

That's a bit harsh.
i agree that its a bit harsh. I am friends with a number of Shadowies and not all of them are bad

When did we become lighties?  Toughen your skin.

Archived