DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Naertho!!

Davrick

As I said earlier we well get your user groups sorted out soon.  Until then just browse around in the areas you can see.

Anyways.  Everyone please give a warm welcome to Naertho!  After you have a few drinks why don't you tell us about yourself so we can get to know you a bit. 

*hands Naertho some Guinny*

This is guinny short for Guinfantry which is the official drink of the awesomeness that is the Infantry!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to the Band Naertho, I'm BFG of the Archers (who need no further introduction)!  Unfortunately you're going to have to drink the Guinny now, it's the most important of the Bands Laws not to waste drink, but have some Flaming Shots to wash the taste away immediately after and visit us on the Range as soon as you have access for the really flammable stuff!

Welcome to the Band Naertho, I'm BFG of the Archers (who need no further introduction)!  Unfortunately you're going to have to drink the Guinny now, it's the most important of the Bands Laws not to waste drink, but have some Flaming Shots to wash the taste away immediately after and visit us on the Range as soon as you have access for the really flammable stuff!

Guinny tastes great! Plus you can't get burned by drinking it unlike some shots I know of.

Welcome hun!  I'm Brid, the XO of the Band and that means you'll have to put up with me during your Raw Recruit time.  Luckily, I have Dav around to keep me in order.  *grins*  Now sit back, relax, drink some regimental drinks and be prepared to be wowed by the welcomes you are going to get! 

Oh!  I love baboon butts and Horn is the handsomest RAL!!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80941-new-forum-member/ A little about myself can be found there.

My favourite character would definitely have to be the Prince of Ravens himself!

Favourite book? Oh, that is definitely a hard one... In truth it would have to Eye of the World - it is the first thing I fell in love with of the series. I would say A Memory of Light, but it's hard to think that it is over aha

Nice to meet you Naertho! I'm glad my Infantry brothers got down to the buisness of ensuring you got a good quality drink!

I see we have another Kiwi. I think that makes an even Aussie/Kiwi spilt now. Nya and Matty are the other Kiwis. BB, Dice and myself are the aforementioned Aussies.

Hi Naertho, what's up!? :biggrin: Saw you signed up here too and since we just met in the spam thread I thought I'd welcome ya right away here too XD

Come visit the Cav's soon! =D

.......................wait...........

KIWI???? OMG WELCOME!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A Kiwi I am! Thank you for the welcome. :)

Another RR :biggrin:

Welcome Naertho! I see the other regiments have been keeping you busy trying to pump you full of their so-called drinks. If you're looking for something that'll really put some hair on your chest come visit us Archers over at the Range :wink: Our drinks burn all the way down. And I mean literally... like, they're on fire. :laugh:

Anyway, I'm Andrej or just AJ for short. I'll be poking my head in every now and then so I hope that you'll stick around! Enjoy your time as a raw recruit!

Another RR :biggrin:

Welcome Naertho! I see the other regiments have been keeping you busy trying to pump you full of their so-called drinks. If you're looking for something that'll really put some hair on your chest come visit us Archers over at the Range :wink: Our drinks burn all the way down. And I mean literally... like, they're on fire. :laugh:

Anyway, I'm Andrej or just AJ for short. I'll be poking my head in every now and then so I hope that you'll stick around! Enjoy your time as a raw recruit!

Yes sir! Every man needs hair on their chest! :P

Thank you for the welcome, Andrej.

headdesk  "another bloody kiwi???  i didnt dso anything bad enuff to deserve ANOTHER kiwi Creator!! I DIDNT!!!"

alright kiwis and aussies are here so i think we need to do swomething for ANZAC day later this month   I will put something up here on the main board so my newest torment can post too over the weekend

headdesk  "another bloody kiwi???  i didnt dso anything bad enuff to deserve ANOTHER kiwi Creator!! I DIDNT!!!"

alright kiwis and aussies are here so i think we need to do swomething for ANZAC day later this month   I will put something up here on the main board so my newest torment can post too over the weekend

Sounds good.

Archived