DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the band Naertho!!

Davrick

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I reckon we need Naertho in the Infantry, then there will be one Kiwi per regiment!

We shall see ;P

Pfft, then he'd have to pretend to like Guinny and that can only lead to bad things :)

headdesk  "another bloody kiwi???  i didnt dso anything bad enuff to deserve ANOTHER kiwi Creator!! I DIDNT!!!"

alright kiwis and aussies are here so i think we need to do swomething for ANZAC day later this month   I will put something up here on the main board so my newest torment can post too over the weekend

Nyehehehe naaah dicey, I think it's just you, you attract kiwis to pester you like flies :laugh:

Ooooo that's a cool idea!!!!

I reckon we need Naertho in the Infantry, then there will be one Kiwi per regiment!

Could it be we're so awesome the Infants are feeling left out?

;D

headdesk  "another bloody kiwi???  i didnt dso anything bad enuff to deserve ANOTHER kiwi Creator!! I DIDNT!!!"

alright kiwis and aussies are here so i think we need to do swomething for ANZAC day later this month   I will put something up here on the main board so my newest torment can post too over the weekend

Nyehehehe naaah dicey, I think it's just you, you attract kiwis to pester you like flies :laugh:

Ooooo that's a cool idea!!!!

>I reckon we need Naertho in the Infantry, then there will be one Kiwi per regiment!

Could it be we're so awesome the Infants are feeling left out?

;D

I'm just that wanted ;)

Wow! The fighting begins! *grabs some popcorn and settles in for the battle*

I love baboon butts!

They are an interesting thing.
Ah yes, and for a few more days I will be proclaiming my love for them. I got a spotfine for breaking a Band Law *noddity*. See how much fun you can have? *grins*

I love baboon butts!

Wow! The fighting begins! *grabs some popcorn and settles in for the battle*

I love baboon butts!

They are an interesting thing.
Ah yes, and for a few more days I will be proclaiming my love for them. I got a spotfine for breaking a Band Law *noddity*. See how much fun you can have? *grins*

I love baboon butts!

WAIT! The Band has laws? :O ;) 

Aha

Mostly no spilling of the brew...

bfg he's a kiwi    thats already bad things. :D:D

Kiwi's aren't scary

look, the guy on the right at 0:36 is shaking :)

Besides they have the Milford Sound walk and the Tongario Crossing (sp on both?) *sighs* one day I'll get there

Mostly no spilling of the brew...

bfg he's a kiwi    thats already bad things. :D:D

Kiwi's aren't scary

look, the guy on the right at 0:36 is shaking :)

Besides they have the Milford Sound walk and the Tongario Crossing (sp on both?) *sighs* one day I'll get there

A general part of the Haka, you stay on your toes - meaning you bounce so that you are ready to attack or move much easier. It is the same in Football and all those sports you use your feet. Maybe also in a sword duel - when about to attack, or dodge a strike.

Going to Milford next year - finishing school this year. Feel free to tag along ;)

Of course we have laws!!  We have them so apparently I can be the only one to break them!  =0p

As a RR, you get 3 free strikes btw....just in case you are feeling so inclined. 

Once your usergroups are settled, you'll be able to read the thread that has the band laws.  *noddity*

I love baboon butts!

Of course we have laws!!  We have them so apparently I can be the only one to break them!  =0p

As a RR, you get 3 free strikes btw....just in case you are feeling so inclined. 

Once your usergroups are settled, you'll be able to read the thread that has the band laws.  *noddity*

I love baboon butts!

So you're telling me that you love baboon butts? -looks at this in thought- You must also like apples?

Whereas some of us don't need a fine to love baboon butts.

No wait, that didn't come out right?

We all knew it! Oh wait... 

Just what are you saying?

Archived