DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

I'm gonna go ahead and vote Ed. He's on top of my scum list. Followed by Talya, BG and Ley, in the order of most likely to be mafia to least likely.

Ed for being unhelpful and distant all game. It's been pointed out to him several times and yet he doesn't change.

Talya, for seeming a bit too careful; after she got a couple of things wrong earlier in game I feel like she's been following along more, not putting out much original or controversial thoughts, seems like she's just trying to stay low and post enough so that her abscense doesn't get noted.

BG, also plays a passive game; he's posting a fair share, but also stays very neutral.

Ley, this one is a bit shaky. I simply cannot get decided re:his role. On one hand, just a 2-shot cop would seem town a bit underpowered if the mafia has a watcher. On the other hand, I could easily see that my role is there to balance out a mafia watcher, by messing with their results. So Ley isn't on my "lynch now"-list yet, but I don't trust him either.

This was on the last but one page. What are your thoughts on what she is saying about you?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ley: I already explained my reasonings for why I think that you are mafia. I don't really feel the need to summarizing everything again each time I place a vote on someone.

I asked Darthe for some clarification regarding my role, and he explained to me that after each Night he will tell me if my protect went through or not. I don´t know if I am the reason someone survives or not, only if my ability went through. When I asked him what the purpose of this extra ability was I got a PAFO back.

I will just ask Darthe about my role. The last time I was a Doc I didn't get any sort of feedback at all when I submitted my actions, not even a received.

Yeah... my bad.

And Rand too.

Wow - it's just freaky that they've all piled on Eddie.

I think I'm in shock. Luckily I have a nice bottle of red wine to help :)

Piled on Eddie?  With three votes?  Do you get suspicious of every train then?  We all had strong reasons on Ed.

@Ley: I already explained my reasonings for why I think that you are mafia. I don't really feel the need to summarizing everything again each time I place a vote on someone.

I asked Darthe for some clarification regarding my role, and he explained to me that after each Night he will tell me if my protect went through or not. I don´t know if I am the reason someone survives or not, only if my ability went through. When I asked him what the purpose of this extra ability was I got a PAFO back.

Odd.

I don't get the 20th of april thing.

Mmmm... I love cashews. I've finally found a type of nuts I'm not allergic too. Cashews rocks.

I didn't expect it to be this side of midnight when I returned... lol. There was vodka shots involved.

At JordanCon. Ithi and Wes should have come. :sad:

No one had ANY reasoning on me until I called the mafia out. Blatant OMGUS. Scum trying to get an easy lynch.

Also, why are people trying to meta me? LMFAO!

No we were all calling you inactive, then we found out that even after you posted here, you wouldn't post legitimate cases.  It wasn't when you called the mafia out, it was when you called someone out and we saw you had no cases.  Thats what got you voted for.  Thats like saying if a train starts on someone at a certain time, they must have voted the mafia right before.

And Rand too.

Wow - it's just freaky that they've all piled on Eddie.

I think I'm in shock. Luckily I have a nice bottle of red wine to help :)

Piled on Eddie? With three votes? Do you get suspicious of every train then? We all had strong reasons on Ed.

Why are you defending Mish and Ley again?

Ley has taken an Awful long time to possibly come up with responses to Mish's case and thoughts on him - that's if he ever does it.

At JordanCon. Ithi and Wes should have come. :sad:

No one had ANY reasoning on me until I called the mafia out. Blatant OMGUS. Scum trying to get an easy lynch.

Also, why are people trying to meta me? LMFAO!

No we were all calling you inactive, then we found out that even after you posted here, you wouldn't post legitimate cases. It wasn't when you called the mafia out, it was when you called someone out and we saw you had no cases. Thats what got you voted for. Thats like saying if a train starts on someone at a certain time, they must have voted the mafia right before.

I find it strange that you are using the word 'we'. You are speaking as a collective when you should be speaking as an individual.

You can't possibly know the other people voting for Eddie's real motivations for doing so. And I've looked back on them and tbh - compared to the other stuff that's coming up it's pretty weak.

Archived