DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which was my night, remember I said I would wait to vote till sober?

Afterwards I also said I should of voted before I left

Either way you have no choice but to trust me that I'm the JK at this point and hope I have picked right or else we all lose

I also think BG and Talya are Mafia now. They didn't vote Leyrann yesterday and tried to flip the vote elsewhere and then both 'regretfully' voted for Eddie last night.

Shame you were all so pro-active on the Night we didn't achieve a Lynch. You were fine with not joining the biggest Lynch then.

Tbh - part of me thinks you are all Mafia and you have a win condition that means you have to kill all the Town.

I am more interested in finding out which of you, if any, are Town now. I definitely won't be surprised that any of you are Mafia.

BG actually had his vote on Ley, last night, not elsewhere...so you need to get your facts straight. I still think he could be mafia, because of the way he was waiting for Dap to vote. I was wondering if he was hoping he would vote Ley and then Rand (who was around) would have hammered too. That way they would have got rid of the Watcher. I had mine on Rand, because I still think he is Mafia and was top of my list. I voted how I wanted, not what you wanted me to do. Ed and BG were my second so I went with that. BG would have been a silly idea. 

UNVOTE VOTE ED

I'm quite sure I'm remembering correctly that BG Hammered Eddie.

And that he was quite open about changing his vote to do so.

When he could have been encouraging people to switch their vote to Leyrann. But he didn't.

And Dap was useless.

And yeah whatever with your reasons.

You were quite happy to not switch to the biggest train the previous Day - so I'm not buying whatever it is you are trying to peddle.

Always love people defending other people. Very useful.

I will switch to Eddie he kept saying. Not - come on people switch to Ley.

And Yar, like no-one has ever voted first for someone on their own Team. That Never Happens - right?

Apart from you of all people know better. Come morning they'll be a Death and Mafia will have won and we will congratulate you and move on.

I should have Lynched you when you first got all narky and defensive when I said the Mafia Team were playing rubbish.

It will be nice to be Mafia Free for a little while. I will have to put my old siggy about that back on - if I ever get chance to get my laptop out again.

I need to update Scrabble too - mybe when my youngest has his nap.

I was useless. Doesn't mean I'm mafia

Doesn't mean you're not.

But I had a lovely meal and didn't get home till gone midnight. Sushi and sake and kirin beer and beef teriyaki and rice and mmmmmmmmmmm so many nice things.

And then come home to this.

Yeah - totally useless. Unless you are Mafia in which case Congratulations!!

*throws confetti*

I also think BG and Talya are Mafia now. They didn't vote Leyrann yesterday and tried to flip the vote elsewhere and then both 'regretfully' voted for Eddie last night.

Shame you were all so pro-active on the Night we didn't achieve a Lynch. You were fine with not joining the biggest Lynch then.

Tbh - part of me thinks you are all Mafia and you have a win condition that means you have to kill all the Town.

I am more interested in finding out which of you, if any, are Town now. I definitely won't be surprised that any of you are Mafia.

Are you freaking serious, Ithi?

Of course my were in your post should have been weren't.

Because on that Night You and Talya and BG - and was it Mish? Can't remember now. Anyways you all decided to start a brand new Train. I'm sure you remember?

But yesterday you were all 'I'll vote myself!' Such self sacrifice lol. And Talya and BG also helped out.

But really I can't be bothered anymore.

The mafia has a vote controller. I was forced to vote Ed yesterday. I wasn't allowed to say or hint that my vote had been tampered with.

If we're lucky there was only 4 mafia. With 18 players it's hard to say if they were 4 or 5. If they were 5, it's game over, mafia won with a NK now. But if they're only 4, that means 3 left, and my guess is Rand, Talya and Ley. Why? Because they were all on the train I was forced to be on. So all they needed was 1 more town player to vote Ed and they would have majority.

I did say I'd hoped Dap/Ed would have showed up to vote Ley. That's why I waited till the last possible moment. I switched to avoid the random because we saw how horrible it turned out last time. Shame you were so pro-random that day that you were actively encouraging random.

We needed two votes to get a majority. YOU didn't vote to get that majority. Are you blaming me for your own decision?

I simply did not want to go from the Majority Lynch to the Minority - of course you then went to the even more Minority.

And it was Turin's idea. I was previously encouraging people to vote and my votes even afterwards only further strengthened my opinion that if the Mafia wanted to screw up the Lynch - or get someone else killed they were going to have to come and do their own dirty work.

And good luck with the Vote Control angle there @ Mish. They might have controlled your vote but they certainly didn't make you case him or back up you super reasoning for voting him. That was ALL you.

I know that Ithi. But if I'd given no reasons, I would have been pushed on it and would have to state reasons. Don't pretend you wouldn't question a vote without a reason. I could only hope that they were 3 left and that if I co-operated with what they wanted that Day, that I would live to night to give the information I had, so we could still win.

I wasn't saying it was your idea, but it sounds quite hypocritical to blame others for it when your words were actively encouraging it.

Anyway, looking at the rules, there can't be 4 left else we'd have lost already.

The mafia has a vote controller. I was forced to vote Ed yesterday. I wasn't allowed to say or hint that my vote had been tampered with.

If we're lucky there was only 4 mafia. With 18 players it's hard to say if they were 4 or 5. If they were 5, it's game over, mafia won with a NK now. But if they're only 4, that means 3 left, and my guess is Rand, Talya and Ley. Why? Because they were all on the train I was forced to be on. So all they needed was 1 more town player to vote Ed and they would have majority.

Has anyone else had this? Or do you think it was a 1x thing?

Archived