DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

April 16th 05.52 in the morning my time.

Why didn't you vote him straight away if you were controlled? Why the whole build up to a cse?

I'm ignoring Rand saying blah blah blah Mish is suspicious as at this point non of them will want to be seen backing up something rubbish.

Besides - despite my thoughts on you I'm probably going to vote Rand. I think the VC on the Failed Lynch Day says it all really.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was hoping I wouldn't have to vote. I was waiting for confirmation from Darthe if I had to vote or not. In the meantime I couldn't exactly stop posting, and if I had to vote I didn't want it to come straight out of the blue because, as I mentioned, I was forbidden at hinting in any way, and I thought an "unusual" vote might be counted as hinting, and I didn't want to attract more negative attention than I had to because I wasn't allowed to mention until night that I'd been VC'ed and I felt like it was important for town to get that information.

I agree on Rand, that vote count combined with him being the first vote on Ed yesterday and the lack off pile-on votes make it pretty clear.

vote Rand

Day 4 Final Vote Count:

Dap (3/7): Ed, Cloud, Mish

Rand (5/7): Ithi, Turin, Dap, Chuckles, Arez

Ithi (4/7): Talya, BG, Ley, Rand

Not Voting (0/12):

Here is Mish sitting on the Dap Train at the end of Day 4 (Failed Lynch) ... but you can see in the previous post I quoted that by Day 5 she has decided that Dap is probably Town??? Probably because they have made the decision to Kill him on Night 5 and she doesn't want to get tarnished by his death.

Look at the Train on Rand. Everyone on it was confirmed Town and now DEAD - apart from I'm not dead but I am Town but NOT confirmed.

The Mafia could have easily have gained a Lynch here. They must have been just as worried about it going Random but they didn't. THEY DID NOT VOTE FOR RAND. And if he was Town why on earth would they not. One Dead Townie is just as good as another surely.

So Rand is Mafia. They didn't want him to die.

And Mish is Mafia too.

BG & Talya you pair are confusing me - because I think Ley is the 3rd Mafia.

Not necessarily Ithi.  At that time, a lot of people were saying to risk a Darthe random would be the town thing to do.  If mafia just came over and hammered me while confirmed town like Turin were looking for a Darthe random, then people would have gotten seriously suspicious.  I am town and there are three mafia left over.  However, those three can't just come and hammer me because not only could that potentially put them all on the same train if Ithi is mafia, but it would look really suspicious to speed hammer someone when a Darthe random is wanted.  Therefore, your logic is flawed.

WOAH!!! OK guys, you do realize that we are at lylo right?  And you just put 3 votes on me, making it easy for any passing by mafia to hammer me and end the game.  If you want to make this safer without a speed lynch and a chance at winning, we can do a pseudo vote count and lynch and do real votes later.

Vote in italicized blue in the pseudo vote count, don't actually vote so there won't be a speed lynch.

vote Mish

Lmao just die already.

You think that they would have been worried about you flipping Town. They would have just blamed me for it.

Maybe they would have been correct Ithi, you're still not confirmed town, don't think you are.

Think about it, if you are the mafia with two people, having all three people on the train wouldn't have been worth one dead townie, and a random was likely to do the same thing, and they got even more.  

And I wanted people to vote you @ Rand. Instead of the Random. That's why I didn't shift my vote.

It was the biggest Train. It needed two more votes. I was warning people of how bad a Random can be.but STILL they didn't vote you and tried to get a 3rd train going instead.

And I wanted people to vote you @ Rand. Instead of the Random. That's why I didn't shift my vote.

It was the biggest Train. It needed two more votes. I was warning people of how bad a Random can be.but STILL they didn't vote you and tried to get a 3rd train going instead.

Hmm, let me think, maybe because I was town?  And if I remember correctly, that was the time when I had revealed my role, so no one wanted to hammer a claimed town PR.  Ithi, mafia can't just hammer willy nilly, they have to look at the next day and see what will come onto them.  You know this Ithi

Right, the people who are not here right now would have hammered to get the win.  Thats completely true.  Ithi, what are you going to lose by doing the pseudo vote, if you are town, do it right now, before mafia speed lynches.  Or if Talya or Mish sees ths

I'm not buying it, Rand. You seem to be just flailing around right now and your defense is weak. You even suggested using pseudo votes, but I believe that was just a desperate move to look town. I'm not sure if Mish has really been VC'd or not, but now I feel pretty sure that you are mafia.

Vote Rand

I protected Talya last Night. I have a town read on her, and she also has quite strong ideas regarding some players so I thought she would be a good kill option for the mafia. I certainly didn't expect that Dap would be killed.

Dap couldn't protect himself. I probably should have gone after him harder in the Night.

Ithi didn't vote for Ed as far as I can remember, not on the final vote count at least.

And yes, I got my VC during the night, before day started. About two and a half day before day started.

That is a shame, but at least we know Dap is telling the truth. makes you question a Doc claim as well as a jailkeeper.

Talya, I get this worked up and active when I feel like I'm getting the grip on a game. I've been thinking hard on this ever since N4 and I'm pushing it now that I can finally say it. It was killing me last Day when I couldn't say anything. Ed's lynch happened almost exactly as I thought it would. I guessed that since there wasn't one big pile-up after I voted, that it was only 3 mafia left and that Rand must be mafia since it still wasn't a pile-up after my vote. And that they could just cross their fingers that town didn't decide to all pile on another person so that someone would have to consolidate on Ed.

There was a big pile up? Really, things didn't move for ages, so that is rubbish, in fact things were a little fluid at one point. Ithi voted Ed at one point, then went to Ley for example. It was open field and as I know I'm town, I know what you are saying is rubbish. There was no pile up. look again who was around at deadline, who was there to try and make sure either Ley or Ed got it. If Dap had gone for Ley then I think Rand would have swapped over, because they would have preferred to have Ley a watcher dead. If they had you as an extra vote they didn't need to play it so coy if all they wanted was Ed gone, They edged their bets, if you voted Ed they had that route (a few people calling him out) and Ley because he was a watcher.

Cloud who did you protect last night? (I think I can guess though). Ley who did you watch? Mish who did you visit? You seem to have forgotten that bit when you have come out so strongly.

As my top two are Rand and BG, and here comes BG to try and get the vote on Ley going.

VOTE Rand

Talya, READ my fricking post. I said there WASN'T a big pile-up.

I seem to have forgotten what?

I visited Cloud.

2 and a half days? That doesn't really tie up with your later post of receiving the VC message on the 16th of April. D5 started on the 16th April.

Now I just need to figure out who the rest of you are. Mish has been very dubious with her reasonings for things. BG has just been popping up every now and then and being the voice of reason - that always makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up - but he did start the vote on Rand. But yesterday he was after Leyrann morer. Leyrann ... well I think I've explained that enough - but I think he is very closely linked with Mish.

I never voted for Eddie.

Cloud this is very likely to come down to you and the Mafia. You need to self protect and pay attention.

BG's post made me check this. He was still voting for Ley today. Talya started the train on Rand. So Mish and Ley are still looking like Mafia to me.

Wow, you guys will see what haappens now. Well gg mafia, well played

I'm waiting for your 'Bahahahahaaaaaaa' post when Darthe posts your scene.

Right, when I'll be laughing at the rest of town for lynching me and losing the game.  So sad that you couldn't listen to me.

Archived