DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Ley helped himself much at times, bless him, but the game dynamics made him more likely to be town. 

@ithi - when you said that, it made go back and read his posts...haha

Back to reality - I think that BG is definitely mafia, As for the other one, it is between Mish and Ithi. I'm with Ithi, if cloud is mafia I will also give him points, however, due to the fact that Rand may well have beeen able to interfere with the Jailkeep and hasn't done anything with the doc, I would say that he is more than likely town. 

Also isn't it nice that most of us are europe based - so we don't have to stay up till silly o'clock playing this game.

I'm off out and about with the boys today. We are probably going to go to Harewood House. The weather is not too bad and they have a massive adventure playground.

5d49c512.jpg

On LyLo, no town would ever start the day off right away with a vote like you did BG. If you were town and the person you were voting was town, the mafia could've just swooped in and won the thing. Now Ley was town... But no mafia swooping in... So that makes you mafia. vote BG

Ithi - Had my doubts. Especially on the day of the random. Since then, has been fairly logical and seems genuinely thoughtful in voting before making decisions trying to get as much info as possible.

Cloud - Doc. Ignoring that, has been helping and giving valuable opinions.

Talya - Didn't trust when I joined. Went quiter and stayed out of the limelight a bit in the middle. Has gotten more vocal as the end is near by necessity. s Ithi made a good point about Talya voting Rand before the Ithi's comments about vote count. However it may have still been calculated move to have Rand sacrifice in a larger plot rather than create too close of ties.

Mish - Attacks me with logic about my vote on Ley yesterday using the same tactic she claims I used was scummy. Role is directly related to Leys for better or worse. Has been playing both sides often, even agreeing with me yesterday then being completely against me today.

BG - During Dices time too quiet. Became very focused on lynching Ley. joined on Talya's sketchy last minute Ithi vote contributing to Random. Was way wrong about Ley.

Looking at the list of possible mafia pairs, I'd say that Talya and Mish are the likeliest pair. They've done a decent enough job of avoiding each other occasionally mentioning each other. No other pair makes sense to me.

Also isn't it nice that most of us are europe based - so we don't have to stay up till silly o'clock playing this game.

I'm off out and about with the boys today. We are probably going to go to Harewood House. The weather is not too bad and they have a massive adventure playground.

5d49c512.jpg

Looks lovely, and I hope it has been such a nice day there as it has been here, unfortunately stuck inside for a busy day and only just got home.

Being checking up on a few things. 

Day 4 Official Vote Count 5:

Dap (4/7): Ed, Cloud, Ley, Rand

Ley (2/7): BG, Arez

Rand (4/7): Ithi, Turin, Dap, Chuckles

Not Voting (2/12):

Mish, Talya

Countdown: 3 Hours remaining

http://www.timeandda...0=745&msg=Night

this is the vote count near the end of Day 4. 

Arez changes his vote to make Rand at 5. A little later Mish comes on and votes Dap and tells everyone to make sure it doesn't go random, and says she doesn't feel like playing today. Why did she vote Dap (I know she says she can't remember), but she calls for people not to let it go random, but doesn't pick the longest train, she picks Dap who is on 4 votes and not Rand who is on 5....makes you think she didn't want to add another to Rand, but to make Dap even. 

I then went for Ithi, at the time I didn't really know which to go for, I wasn't sure either was mafia, and they both had claimed a role. However as soon as I put a vote on Ithi, then BG does, Ley follows and then Rand. To me that looked like people trying hard to push for another lynch. I had my reasons, I still thought Ithi could be mafia, what I didn't expect was others to pile on my vote. I expected some flack, but not that. Mafia were taking a risk but I think there was no one on the Rand lynch that could change to Dap. Which would mean the two Mafia left were Mish and BG. 

I hope that makes sense, because it did to me. 

VOTE BG

I'm torn between BG and Mish. On the one hand BG did start Day 6 with a vote on Ley, but right now Mish is doing the exact same thing with BG. I still have my doubts regarding Mish being VC'd, and Rand did vote for her during Day 5 when he started to get desperate with his pseudo vote business. BG seems to be a really easy lynch right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they both turn up to be mafia and Mish is just bussing BG, but I'm not really sure of anything right now that Ley got killed last Night and turned up to be town.

Mish knew where Ley was going the Night he viewed her visiting me.

Maybe the Captain told him to Watch me. Which means that Mish knew that was going to happen and could be there to be confirmed as visiting.

Ley was Town. There was no point telling Mish what to do if they didn't know where Ley was going to be. Thus the Captain ordered Ley and Mish happened to be there.

She has given reasons for voting Dap and then gone back on them.

I'm quite sure she is lying her head off about being Vote Controlled. She thought she would actually have to vote? Lmao. That's just one of the not quite right things she has said.

And she pre cased the vote and then voted and then backed up the vote.

Does anyone see a Vote Controller in the Roster?

And I think that Talya is the last. I still can't forget her being really upset when I said the Mafia team were being rubbish. She said I was being condescending. Who on Town would give a flying fig what I said about the Mafia Team?

And when I asked her later on - when to be honest they were doing quite well - she was all 'how am I supposed to know how they are doing blah blah blah'

Which again seemed a little 'off'?

That is the worst reason I have ever heard Ithi...I wasn't upset, didn't say anything about being upset...so totally wrong, I just thought your attitude was condescending, I didn't care it was about mafia or whoever get it right at least... :rolleyes:

Archived