DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

Everyone? Only Ithi as far as I know...

Also Ithi, even though I do remember something about Mish's list, I don't really feel like reading 10 pages to find it, at 11 PM...

This seemed like you were saying I was basing my votes on roles:

I'm confused Ithi:

You think all the mafia have Town type roles. If this is true, then they don't need to fake claim. They can confidently role claim and we can take it at face value. Not that they are town, but that they have that role.

But then you are suspicious of anyone that is accepting role claims at face value because mafia have to fake claim? 

Also, hasn't it been said by others that Watcher is a town role? Visitor must be a town role? I mentioned Mirror is typically a town role, but that doesn't exclude Rand from my current suspect list. The only person I've written off because of their claim is Cloud. Maybe we should put Cloud back on the lynch list then cause Doc is a typically town role, so it would make sense the mafia have that role in this game. 

Basically, I'm not sure the point you are trying to make. I don't think anybody is taking claims at face value, but there does seem to be evidence of the Watcher/Visitor dynamic unless its a straight up gambit which has also been discussed. There's been more than 1 night of no NK so there's evidence of protective roles on the town side, maybe last night as well. Rand's claim is fishy, but there seems to be some evidence to support the claim (read: Rand not dead, Chuckles dead). Doesn't make him town though. He's up there on my list still more than he was yesterday, so I'm not taking it at face value.

I doubt the whole mafia team has power roles, if everyone on the mafia team had some power I'd think we'd have seen more evidence of it. I think it highly likely that a vanilla claim is actually a goon.  

If anyone is fake claiming, I think it is Dap. There's an inkling in my mind that Mish and Ley might have a gambit going because of the convenience of it all, but I find it MORE likely that Ley is mafia watcher and Mish is being had and blinded by her role.

So, when I turn town, do you see Mish as town, or do you say "yeah, but she is most likely mafia to balance out" once we are at that point?

I just wanted that you would not change your opinion, as I feared you would maybe do that.

Ley, so you expected Ithi to be town more than mafia? Your story doesn't add up to your vote on her during the previous Day.

No, I expect her to be mafia. However, I couldn't really think of who the mafia would target, as Ithi kept asking Chuckles to target Rand, so I expected them to try to take out both Rand and me in one night (with unknowing help of Chuckles), IF Ithi was mafia. So I could, in this case, have found a mafia name, but that wouldn't have been useful as I'd have died. However, if Ithi was town, she would also be a likely target. And that's why I targeted her.I'm still convinced she's scum though.Vote Ithi
See here where Leyrann says that by Targeting me with his Watchy Powers he will catch a Mafia, because he thinks that the Mafia would try to kill him or Rand? That's not how a Watcher Role works. Also the scramble to say that I might be Town, so that's also why he targeted me.

But later on he says he thinks I'm Mafia and votes me. And now Mish is distancing from him and saying she thinks he might be Mafia but doesn't quite know why.

I think that Ley and Mish thought that there would be a righteous explosion of votes against me on the day after Turn and Arez died and that's why they thought their plan to back each other up would work and not be closely examined. I think they thought I would be Lynched.

I would also like to have another think about Dap's Role though.

@ Dap, would you say you have been mostly using your Role to protect or block? Could you go through your target choices again for me please - you reasons for choosing them and whether you thought you were blocking Mafia or Protecting Town?

Thanks

Do you think I'm Town now @ Mish? Why am I not on your top four list?

I'm still not sure about you; I've never been. You're not in my top four list because the others ping me more.

And read what I said about Ley. I didn't say "I think he's mafia but don't know why". I'm saying it's his role that makes me doubt. On one hand, it makes sense that he's mafia watcher since I'm town visitor, to throw off his results and potentially out him. But on the other hand, considering town only had a 2-shot cop, it feels like the mafia would be way overpowered versus town if he's mafia. That's why I'm torn, and why he's at the bottom of the list.

This is on the previous page. Let me go get you the other one.

What are your thoughts on this one in the meantime?

I don't really know how I can say anything about this... It's just "he might be this, he might be that".

I'm gonna go ahead and vote Ed. He's on top of my scum list. Followed by Talya, BG and Ley, in the order of most likely to be mafia to least likely.

Ed for being unhelpful and distant all game. It's been pointed out to him several times and yet he doesn't change.

Talya, for seeming a bit too careful; after she got a couple of things wrong earlier in game I feel like she's been following along more, not putting out much original or controversial thoughts, seems like she's just trying to stay low and post enough so that her abscense doesn't get noted.

BG, also plays a passive game; he's posting a fair share, but also stays very neutral.

Ley, this one is a bit shaky. I simply cannot get decided re:his role. On one hand, just a 2-shot cop would seem town a bit underpowered if the mafia has a watcher. On the other hand, I could easily see that my role is there to balance out a mafia watcher, by messing with their results. So Ley isn't on my "lynch now"-list yet, but I don't trust him either.

This was on the last but one page. What are your thoughts on what she is saying about you?

Same here. What to say about it? She thinks I can be either mafia or town watcher, I can't prove that I'm town watcher (at least, I don't see a way), so no reason to say something about it.

Happy april 20theveryone

This is getting old...

And Rand too.

Wow - it's just freaky that they've all piled on Eddie.

I think I'm in shock. Luckily I have a nice bottle of red wine to help :)

Piled on Eddie? With three votes? Do you get suspicious of every train then? We all had strong reasons on Ed.

Why are you defending Mish and Ley again?

Ley has taken an Awful long time to possibly come up with responses to Mish's case and thoughts on him - that's if he ever does it.

Have you ever heard of night and what normal people do at night?

At JordanCon. Ithi and Wes should have come. :sad:

No one had ANY reasoning on me until I called the mafia out. Blatant OMGUS. Scum trying to get an easy lynch.

Also, why are people trying to meta me? LMFAO!

No we were all calling you inactive, then we found out that even after you posted here, you wouldn't post legitimate cases. It wasn't when you called the mafia out, it was when you called someone out and we saw you had no cases. Thats what got you voted for. Thats like saying if a train starts on someone at a certain time, they must have voted the mafia right before.

I find it strange that you are using the word 'we'. You are speaking as a collective when you should be speaking as an individual.

You can't possibly know the other people voting for Eddie's real motivations for doing so. And I've looked back on them and tbh - compared to the other stuff that's coming up it's pretty weak.

So strange to use the word "we" when talking about the reasons you and two other people gave for their actions...

@Ley: I already explained my reasonings for why I think that you are mafia. I don't really feel the need to summarizing everything again each time I place a vote on someone.

I asked Darthe for some clarification regarding my role, and he explained to me that after each Night he will tell me if my protect went through or not. I don´t know if I am the reason someone survives or not, only if my ability went through. When I asked him what the purpose of this extra ability was I got a PAFO back.

So it maybe you know if your protection wasn't blocked, but at the end of the day we still don't know. I take it you got a "went through" for all your protects?

Yup. 

I had to google the 4/20 thing lol, I guess it's an American thing.

I actually thought I knew what it was, so I just looked it up at Wikipedia. And I was right...

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Rand too.

Wow - it's just freaky that they've all piled on Eddie.

I think I'm in shock. Luckily I have a nice bottle of red wine to help :)

Piled on Eddie? With three votes? Do you get suspicious of every train then? We all had strong reasons on Ed.

Why are you defending Mish and Ley again?

Ley has taken an Awful long time to possibly come up with responses to Mish's case and thoughts on him - that's if he ever does it.

Actually, that was meant more to be a question to you because I was suspicious of you.    So if you could answer, that would be great.

At JordanCon. Ithi and Wes should have come. :sad:

No one had ANY reasoning on me until I called the mafia out. Blatant OMGUS. Scum trying to get an easy lynch.

Also, why are people trying to meta me? LMFAO!

No we were all calling you inactive, then we found out that even after you posted here, you wouldn't post legitimate cases. It wasn't when you called the mafia out, it was when you called someone out and we saw you had no cases. Thats what got you voted for. Thats like saying if a train starts on someone at a certain time, they must have voted the mafia right before.

I find it strange that you are using the word 'we'. You are speaking as a collective when you should be speaking as an individual.

You can't possibly know the other people voting for Eddie's real motivations for doing so. And I've looked back on them and tbh - compared to the other stuff that's coming up it's pretty weak.

Ley and Mish kind of agree with what I'm saying, but that is kind of a bad habit.  I was basically explaining our reasoning.  And I can know their motiations to some extent, from what they wrote on thread.  Right now, I'm treating that as their motivation.

And I still don't understand how it's weak in comparison to others, I mean he has consistently not posted any WoTs or cases or long coherent thoughts, and the best he's done so far is a one sentence statement on how someone is mafia, often something that is also filled with sarcasm or exaggeration.  He has also bandwagoned onto most trains and said that he "found out" that we were mafia, when he had no investigative role to my knowledge and had not done any casing at all.  And thats just a brief rundown. 

So who is you lisr ttaaluA

in order

I don't know if this is RandA or Talya...

You know - it would be hysterical if the Mafia turned out to be Cloud, BG, Talya and Eddie.

I just want this game over now.

In other news - my little house got SOLD finally yesterday! So now just the one house to deal with.

And I'm off out tonight for Japanese food.

Nice, congrats Ithi!  I remember when we had to get our house sold, and we were so happy when it finally got bought.

Its nor an ammerican, but it is common in ameriican yougth vulture

Yeah, very common. :P

My list at the moment is:

Rand

Ed and BG next

Ley and Mish and Dap, not sure at the moment, it varies. I have reason why they may possibly be town, but some of their play has been a bit odd

Actually I'll curse if you are mafia Ithi and running the whole thing...haha, at present you are low on the list again. Cloud at the moment is a little lower.

Considering there isn't really much between any of you. 

As for not voting, I want to take my time over this, I keep thinking if I sleep on it, things will be a bit clearer. Only it doesn't. 

Glad to hear you have sold your house, wish I could sell mine. but then I only have put it on...haha

And silly Americans can't even get dates right anyway...20th April = 20/4 :p

Just something that I saw that was a little bit weird.  Ithi says that she thinks it would be funny if Dap was running the whole show.  Talya says she thinks it would be funny if Ithi was running the show.  My list for people I thought was scum was

1. Ed

2. Talya

3. Ithi

4. Dap (kind of on the list)

I find it funny that the two people that made the references here were number 2 and 3 and the 2 people referenced were 3 and 4.  These comments could be used to subtly make someone seem more town then they actually are.

And also, its 4/20, month goes first, always.  :tongue:

I get suspicious of Trains that have my top three picks on - yes.

Leyrann still doesn't want to talk about Mish I see.

Anyways am going to get ready to go out. Have fun :)

Actually I completely forgot about that.  OK that part makes sense then.

@ Rand - why do you think Leyrann is avoiding responding to Mish's thoughts on him?

Well, there are two options.

If they're both town (my opinion) then I think that he's being honest and sees more logical theory than a case and can't really respond to that as there is nothing to respond to.

If only Ley is town, then also the above.

If only Mish is town, then Ley wants to avoid being caught

If they are both mafia, then Mish was doing it as small distancing and Ley doesn't want it to grow.

In my opinion, its the first, but if its not that, then I would go with the third.  So if the question behind that is do I think Ley or Mish is more likely to be mafia, I would say Ley now, but I still think he is town.

I get suspicious of Trains that have my top three picks on - yes.

Leyrann still doesn't want to talk about Mish I see.

Anyways am going to get ready to go out. Have fun :)

I'd talk about it if there was anything to say about it.

Unofficial Vote Count 3:

Calling it right now, Ed is the only one voting that is not on a major train, he is going to vote Ley in the interest of not voting for himself, and then Talya or Dap is going to pile on Ley.  More likely Talya imo, as she is more likely scum imo.  I sincerely hope that this last minute train doesn't happen.   By the way, if you find this, don't reveal it until later

Ley (3/5): BG, Cloud, Ithi

Dap (1/5): Ed

Ed (3/5): Rand, Mish, Ley

Not voting (2/9):

Talya, Dap

Deadline is : 31 hours

Official Vote Count 1:

Ley (1/5): BG

Ithi (1/5): Ley

Ed (1/5): Rand

Not voting (5/9):

Mish, Ithi, Talya, Cloud, Dap

Deadline is : 48 hours.

Hello all, I have extended the deadline because several people cannot currently access the website.  Please note that if you live in Australia  Europe, or North America then your connection error is external but if you do not live in these countries then the reason you are unable to access is that you have been temporarily blocked to prevent site crashes.  You should probably attempt to get a message to me requesting replacement if this is the case.

I assume that this is meant to be the exact time, and then 2 days from here.

This means that we need to use DM time, so a test should suffice to make an exact deadline.

Unofficial Vote Count 3:

Well, so far, Talya has moved her vote to me, however, she subtly indicates that Ed is her next vote as to be able to move to their next.  This makes me think that both of them may not be mafia, or that might just be a open door for a possible bussing route that she might take.  Ed is going to come in and vote Ley, still calling that.

Ley (3/5): BG, Cloud, Ithi

Ed (3/5): Rand, Mish, Ley

Rand(1/5): Talya

Not voting (1/9):

Dap

Deadline is : 31 hours

Ed, Talya and Dap are currently voting for someone who is less likely to be lynched.  Talya as she voted after my reminders of the deadline is responsible for being able to come back and vote again if necessary to secure a lynch as she voted someone (me) who had no train.  Same thing with Ed, he should definitely be awake and it is a weekend, and he knew of this deadline.  I don't know what time it will be for Dap.

I'm going to bed, and I'm not going to change, because I think Ed is 99% sure a scum, while I know I'm town, and me changing or BG changing doesn't mean anything for reaching a majority or not.

Strange Ithi disappeared though... Just yesterday she called me out on not being here at this time, while she lives in a time zone west of mine...

UNVOTE VOTE ED

I vote for who I think is Mafia, I voted for you Rand because I think you are, but I had every intention of coming on here to try and make sure it doesn't go random again. 

Ithi said she was going out, but she may be back yet, you don't know. 

UNVOTE VOTE ED

I vote for who I think is Mafia, I voted for you Rand because I think you are, but I had every intention of coming on here to try and make sure it doesn't go random again. 

Ithi said she was going out, but she may be back yet, you don't know. 

Yup, just making sure that you did come back.

Archived