DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Darthe's Mafia Game Over. Mafia Wins.

Darthe

@Ley: I already explained my reasonings for why I think that you are mafia. I don't really feel the need to summarizing everything again each time I place a vote on someone.

I asked Darthe for some clarification regarding my role, and he explained to me that after each Night he will tell me if my protect went through or not. I don´t know if I am the reason someone survives or not, only if my ability went through. When I asked him what the purpose of this extra ability was I got a PAFO back.

So it maybe you know if your protection wasn't blocked, but at the end of the day we still don't know. I take it you got a "went through" for all your protects?

I've been cooking all day

Got a trifle

Lemon meringue pie

Honey tea buns

Custard tart

Might make a cookie batch as well

I LOVE Lemon Meringue Pie *steals and munches*

At JordanCon. Ithi and Wes should have come. :sad:

No one had ANY reasoning on me until I called the mafia out. Blatant OMGUS. Scum trying to get an easy lynch.

Also, why are people trying to meta me? LMFAO!

You had been called out a few times about not really responding in this game. Your lack of help has made you look like you are lurking. That in it's self makes you look dodgy to start with and still you do not come out with anything constructive at all. You are not top of my list, but you aren't far behind. If you were town you would realise that we need people to participate otherwise we could lose, the fact you aren't helping at all, suggests you don't want to help town.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know - it would be hysterical if the Mafia turned out to be Cloud, BG, Talya and Eddie.

I just want this game over now.

In other news - my little house got SOLD finally yesterday! So now just the one house to deal with.

And I'm off out tonight for Japanese food.

@Ley: I already explained my reasonings for why I think that you are mafia. I don't really feel the need to summarizing everything again each time I place a vote on someone.

I asked Darthe for some clarification regarding my role, and he explained to me that after each Night he will tell me if my protect went through or not. I don´t know if I am the reason someone survives or not, only if my ability went through. When I asked him what the purpose of this extra ability was I got a PAFO back.

So it maybe you know if your protection wasn't blocked, but at the end of the day we still don't know. I take it you got a "went through" for all your protects?

Yup. 

I had to google the 4/20 thing lol, I guess it's an American thing.

Lol i hust realised how ridiculous most of the things we use as tellls are

my typing seemes to of immproved

Yeah, but most of the time there isn't much to go on so everbody is always paying attention to the details, important or not.

My list at the moment is:

Rand

Ed and BG next

Ley and Mish and Dap, not sure at the moment, it varies. I have reason why they may possibly be town, but some of their play has been a bit odd

Actually I'll curse if you are mafia Ithi and running the whole thing...haha, at present you are low on the list again. Cloud at the moment is a little lower.

Considering there isn't really much between any of you. 

As for not voting, I want to take my time over this, I keep thinking if I sleep on it, things will be a bit clearer. Only it doesn't. 

Glad to hear you have sold your house, wish I could sell mine. but then I only have put it on...haha

And silly Americans can't even get dates right anyway...20th April = 20/4 :p

Oooookay. I'm here. Love you too, Ley. Turin, your stalkerish tendencies are both endearing and frightening.

I haven't posted thus far because I've been enjoying my first day of spring break by hanging out with friends, and also because most of what was going on was just spam. I'll work on rooting the important stuff out of the waffle now.

And for the record, i'm a Ravenclaw.

okay, Page 11 things finally get rolling.

Chuckles links Ithi and Nol. Turin turns on Chuckles.

Page 12 Talya leads off with some pokes at IThi. Ithi continues her 'Everyone is mafioso' standard. RTE climbs in with Ithi and Turin to vote Chuckles.

The Mish-Talya-Ithi triangle escalates.People are STILL freaking out about Tal's exclamation marks. I thought we settled that last game.Apparently they're a mafia tell? Ithi continues to hone in on Mish, despite sparring with Talya. Mish has no feels for anyone despite calling out Talya and Ithi. Turin continues to push Talya with the first multicolord WoT.

Rand climbs on the Talya train as well. Everyone seems to think that there's some kind of Talya/Mish connection. Arez attacks Nolder for reaching on Ithi and unnessecary spammage. NOlder says that Arez is twisting his words. Nolder and TUrin debate the defenition of a joke vote. Ed continues to spam. Has he done much else? Cloud comes in to support Talya and attack Ithi.

Well, thats ironic. I was just about to VOTE NOLDER.

Ithi is applying pressure all around the block, tweaking noses, waiting for mafia to make mistakes. She's following her town meta exactly. So why are you trying to discredit her? Are you scared that she's gonna root out your teammates early? Want to get a power player out of the game as soon as possible?

Turin I'm not even going to read "posts" within quotes. I've tried in the past and it gives me nothing but headaches. Especially when several people jump in and everyone is using different colors and bold and italics and this and that. If you want me to read and respond please quote properly or use quotation marks or something. This goes for anyone else as well. I'm not going to spend hours deciphering who is saying what just because you like to respond inside someone else's quote.

So you're instead just going to ignore potentially important info. Good job.

Ed's grammar makes sense. Darthes is rather confusing. I believe Ithi is town. I think nol is not.

Question: Is there anyway to get every post one person has made in a thread? Or do I have to manually go from the beggining and check through every page?

Not that I know of. I have been looking for such a method for forever.

If you start out with the assumption that everyone is scum how do you figure out who to vote?

That's a good one.

OHHOHOH!!!! I went to pee for a minute and thought about the question when I realised the purpose of it! Good one guys, it makes even more sense when added with the fact that I think both of your are scummy.

If I bloody tell you how I hunt scum and justify townies, then the mafia will know it aswell. Which means it won't WORK anymore, now would it? Good job guys, almost had me there.

I... uh... what... I'm sorry, did that make sense to anyone else?

That almost makes sense, but not really. Even completely legimate paranoia factored in. This entire scene just rubs me the wrong way, honestly. Why are you making such a big deal out of this? Do you really think the scum are fishing for the ways people scumhunt? Have you ever seen someone fish for them before? Are arez and nol running a very confusing gambit of some kind?

Well.

Imma UNVOTE VOTE MISH. That self-vote for so long either means she's a jester or a mafia playing for a gambit. I'm going to say its the latter.

That won't change anything darthe.

Also why is this now a spiderman thread.

Also that was fairly bad play on mish's part. Her lynch was on her own head.

VOTE NOLDER

That hammer doesn't sit well with me at all. I'm not sure I believe that he didn't realize that he was the hammer. Its not a very complex thing to keep track of.

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much. I've been trying to spend as much time with my friends as possible while on spring break, and I can really only check in twice a day: When I get up and when I go to bed. I will try to post whenever I can from now on, but that still won't be super often. If any of you have a problem with that then I will ask darthe to replace me. I don't want to grind this game to a halt simply because I can't devote tons of time to it.

Now. Nolder. I'm even happier to leave my vote where it is now. That was a stupid claim. Why would a town role which benefits from being shot reveal before being in serious danger of being lynched? I'm inclined to think that Ithi is right and you can't be shot for another reason: The mafia don't want to lose their teammate.

Welcome back, Mish.

I like my vote right where it is, but I would be willing to consider chuckles if neccesary.

Hmph. Good morning, people. Good job on the last-minute lynch.

Spooky scary Ithikins.

Yuck - he agreed and sided with me an awful lot.

Pointed out Talya and Eddie. Also mentions Rand and Cloud.

And a lot of dead Townies.

Doesn't mention who BG and Mish2 replaced? I can't see any mentions by Maw of anyone that might have been those replaced. But then I can't remember who was replaced.

Only mentions Ley once at the start of his 1st post and does not do his traditional voting of Ley.

Welcomes Mish back to the Game.

Talya - if you are Mafia I will give you 5 points. And I guess I will have to apologise for saying your team was playing poorly near the beginning of the Game. I've possibly been proved wrong.

Archived