DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Perfect Trap

JenniferL

If I was to try to capture you in the wild, what kind of bait would I use?

For example, Kathanas are easily lured by bright, shiney objects of no real value, dark chocolate, hot tea and unlimited internet access.

That rare creature known as a Corki can be easily lured by rugby balls, cricket bats and immortal languages like Ancient Greek and Latin.

*looks around*

Drat! Now the number of wild Corki's is going to fall dramaticly!

Lors can be lured with chocolate (preferably Dove...), old books (love the smell of antique books...), and craft store. Any of the above can be substitued with high speed access and good music (ie, rock) if you're in a pinch, however. They're also suckers for good friends and a nice bottle of Carolans.

hmmm, Goldies can be lured by these, in this order...Any type of rugby game...preferably NRL though, Pretty Girls (yeah, I know I should get my priorities straight, this should be no. 1), Friends...and yeah, alot of times, a board game (though a comp game will do), A new MP3 player (NO I DON'T WANT AN IPOD), and if you really don't have any of the above, some white or milk chocolate will do, preferably Cadbury. So, in short...it's pretty easy to catch a Goldy...

hmmm...what would happen if we interbred wild Corki's with wild Kathana's? Would we get a Corthan?

Hmmm.. Heli's can be lured with promises of Pepsi, books, exquisite natural scenery, dragons and.... peanut butter covered in chocolate, preferably in the form of Reese's Pieces, Reese's cups, or NuttyBars.

*grabs her pepsi, going in search of things she knows she has. To be specific, a Pern book and a nuttybar*

Adanzas can be lured with...oh wait, in true Greenie fashion Adanzas do the luring! :wink: Ah, who am I kidding?! Break out a signed, first edition copy of 'White Gold Wielder' by Stephen R Donaldson and Adanzas will jump in the trap willingly!

Zardis are easily lured by dragons, castles, fuzzy kittens, mounds of chocolate, snow-covered mountains, and baroque music. Books on number theory may also work, if the target Zardi isn't already distracted by something in the former list.

Mysticas can not easily be lured, though their interest are tickled by all things magical, mysterious, nutty, strong and with deep hidden meaning. They are elusive while being extremely open and accessable. Posessing unlimited access to belgium chocolates, beers and other delicious goodies they can not be lured by these in any way. They are known to spend lots of time reading books from cultural history to fantasy, spending time on the computer conversing with people from the 8 corners of the world and get easily lost in movies and television series that open a window into new worlds full of magic and all things nonexistant in their world.

Their one true weakness is the natural beauty of New Zealand, which they spend almost all their time dreaming of.

goldeneys said:

hmmm...what would happen if we interbred wild Corki's with wild Kathana's? Would we get a Corthan?

First a DM Celebrity deathmatch. Now this. Why are you doing this to me??

Daruyas can be lured by good German chocolates, horses, cute puppies, and good books of specific genres/authors. Bright glittery objects also catch my attention . . . :wink:

P.S. Helike, there's a new Pern book out . . . ! Dragon's Fire - do you have it yet? I bought it last night. :D

P.S. Helike' date=' there's a new Pern book out . . . ! [u']Dragon's Fire [/u]- do you have it yet? I bought it last night. :D

Is it written by her son? I bought one last year by him but I loaned it to my mom and forget the title offhand. How very Brown of me! :oops: I liked it, though! He did an excellent job! It focused on the watchwhers and...

*suddenly realizes she's fallen into the trap*

damn. caught. lol. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived