DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Times (Limited Edition March RAWR Version)

Smiley73

Welcome, Welkom, Bienvenu and RAWR to all the ladies, gentlemen and 'sauruses to the

TAINTED TIMES

9FfiQWv.png?1

EDITION

Nya was away for a little while, journeying to Germany, so I'm taking care of the Tainted Times this one time while she gets resettled in.

newarrivalsbanner.gif

Zip, nada, nothing. I'm sure we'll capture attract some more members in March, we've already got 1.

*sets out some brownies on a plate*

ZYYwaEc.jpg?1

Replace "Food" with "Plate of Brownies" and you have an accurate overview of my plan

promotionsbanner.gif

Soldier: ReleaseTheEvil, Nikon, Tsukibana, Luke/Isam

Asha´man: Sorcha al´Parr

Great to see a lot of the newer members move up the ranks, and congrats on Sorcha on attaining Asha'man, it's a long haul to Attack Leader.

eventsbanner.gif

A whole bunch of stuff happened in the past month. 

First, Darthe´s The Ultimate Mafia Showdown. Which I can confirm was very entertaining while I was still in there. After a long and bloody battle the town finally won. Thanks to Darthe for all the work he put in modding and creating the game as well as all the effort he and the other balance checker put in.

The Shadow Faction also hosted the Shadow Valentine´s Fair, running from the 1st to the 14th of February. The activity was high in many of the threads and lotsa fun, spam and good feels were to be found. All the threads are on the private boards, besides the the Hunger Games that lol ran.

All the threads are listed below with the Shadow member who ran each thread.

- What is love? Discussion. (Nya)

- Ball and Dance Party (Nya)

- Cypids Tunnel of Shadowie Love (Cyan)

- Sorcha´s Lynch the Lovers (Sorcha)

- The Ithifinn´s Door of Romantical Destiny (Ithi)

- Love to spam competition (Ithi)

- M´Hael´s Cocoa-Nutsy Balefire Booth (Turin)

Caputlet vs Montague Hunger Games (lolguy)

The BT also took part in the annual Social Faire, running two threads:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79614-sg-fair-black-tower-what-faction-does-your-soul-belong-to/ run by Tina and Tress I believe

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/79639-sg-fair-black-tower-the-black-tower-tainted-tea-room/page-20?do=findComment&comment=2819082 by Ayla and myself

Thanks for all you participation and and spam in those two :happy:

events2banner.gif

A discussion will prolly get headed up pretty soon, no  word yet though

Ithi´s Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark Mafia has already started. Though there may still be space for replacements (?)

Tina has made a quiz - How well do you know your staff? - on the private boards, get yourselves over there, I'm already rather interested the answers will be, the competition ends in two days. Cokes and doughnuts will be served Points for participation!

Tina has also got an idea for a gift to Brandon Sanderson. A scrapbook filled with messages from BT members that she can give to Brandon at JordanCon. More info on those private boards.

TMD is having a crack at making new rollers for Dore Mordero.

Smiley is temporary Storm Leader of the Shadow while Nya is travelling. Nya is back! Long live Storm Leader Nya!

All inactive members used to get hanged on the Deserter´s Tree. The civvies got purged after a year but the rest were left hanging.

To clean up the tree the Graveyard has been create. Many of the older deserters have been moved there already. Stats can still be given back if those members decide to return.

And now for a mission that's close to my heart:

- EPIC CHALLENGE UPDATE -

Quick background to those who may not know: After the 100 000 thread got to 100 000 someone had the crazy idea going further than just the next 100 000 posts (which we're quite a way into already - 170 000 posts and counting), but to overtake the two Social groups with more posts than us, the *ahem* other Tower and the General Discussion board

Right now I may not have the proper post count for the boards (I can't see post number from boards I don't have access to I think), but I wanted to get this post done >.>

So as it stands on my screen:

General Discussion: 627,803 posts (from 621 360 last month)

Black Tower: 498,192 posts (from 489 233 last month)

I should do some maths on this sometime...

That concludes the Tainted Times Limited March RAWR Edition - Have an awesome month all you superb spammers!

Signing off

brown-dino-print-md.png

~ Smiley

Edited by TMD for more accurate BT post count :wink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived