DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elaevia! Welcome to le BT :D

Crimson_Ayla

Welcome to the Madhouse, Via. Have a look around, post anywhere you feel like except the active mafia game please. Join the party we are currently having.

I am the leader of the Shadow Faction. If you should have any questions go ahead and ask here or send one of the staff a PM. We may be crazy but our high sugar content keeps us pretty happy most of the time. I would recommend you sign into our Roll Call and check out all the stickied threads. You should get your access to our private boards soon. Then you can explore out there as well.

Again welcome and enjoy your descent into madness.

ha!  if she can find any money left on the credit card she is welcome to it!

I live in cardiff, as you can tell, and am a civil servant. (today I dealt with a customer who's surname was Grady - had a little smirk to myself)

I'm also in the white tower, and joined DM so i could indulge of WoT type chatter

Welcome to the black tower!

Us are good. Not using U is incorrect.

I am Stormleader of the Light and as m'hael said feel free to ask questions or treat yourself to brownies or steal my brownies.

Once you have access to private boards i would recommend signing up for 100 questions. The current queue is small and answering all questions earns you 50 points.

Welcome to the madhouse! Nice to see you again. Once you taste the taint it´s hard to let go. *nods* OMG, Nikon! *grabs a cookie*

I will see to it that you get added to our private boards. It can take a day or five, you never know. Until then just hang out here and get to know people. 

More U's and LL's too :biggrin:

Welcome to the BT Via :)

I think everyone has beat me to it, but I think I have one thing left to mention. Once you have access to the private boards you can join the Saidin Class in the Farmhouse. It's the first step to getting promoted and means you can play at OP Battles too.

We are a big fan of games here, so if you ever feel like running one just let me know. In the meantime just have fun and let the Lord of Chaos Rule ... And the Spam of course ;)

Archived