DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess what?!

beanie

Our Spammy Unicornloving extra Tainted Shadowy Stormleader is all growed up! O.o Or not XD I don't think she ever will :P But in any case, it's a special day.

AND BAH I"M LATE! *kicks dm thourally*

HAPPY BIRFDAY NYA!!!! 

tumblr_lzxjilQZlX1r9x0sdo1_400.gif

Wishing you all the best :) DONT GROW UP! EVER! :wink: *huggles and drags out the dance floor*

We need muuuuuussiikkk! And nommies :nodnod: And SPAMMMMM!

:biggrin:

:biggrin: Thankyou all!

Oh and here is your pressie :P

ChumBuddy.jpg

XDDD awww thankyou!

Is me and twinneh being sharkehs? XD 

AND NO YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO FEEL OLD!

Yes mommy :laugh:

Do you have anything special planned?

Erm lesseee.... stay up to a ridiculous hour, get up ridiculously early and continue roadtrip with 6 horses and my Boss, go on ferry and watch a movie, aaaand go back to Boss's home. He mentioned something about his wife and me going out to err... I quote: "hit the booze" but he was joking.

I hope. >.>

:biggrin: Thankyou all!

Oh and here is your pressie :P

ChumBuddy.jpg

XDDD awww thankyou!

Is me and twinneh being sharkehs? XD 

AND NO YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO FEEL OLD!

Yes mommy :laugh:

Yoo welcome :happy: And yar XD

Bahahaha :rolleyes:

oh god... he's a brony.

Lol, not exactly, just searched wheel of time unicorn in google and these were on the first page of photo results. That being said I'll admit that, being into voice acting and anime, I have seen a number of cosplayers from it and did watch a couple of episodes to see what the hype was about. Not exactly my taste but nothing horribly wrong with it either... If you must, blame it on the madness. :laugh:

oh god... he's a brony.

Lol, not exactly, just searched wheel of time unicorn in google and these were on the first page of photo results. That being said I'll admit that, being into voice acting and anime, I have seen a number of cosplayers from it and did watch a couple of episodes to see what the hype was about. Not exactly my taste but nothing horribly wrong with it either... If you must, blame it on the madness. :laugh:

*sigh of relief*

Archived