DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Guess what I'm holding?

Perfexionist

Did you guess?

Really, did you guess?

A copy of A Memory of Light. A local bookstore confused the release date and had it for sale.  :biggrin:

I may or may not sleep tonight.

I have one of those.  Amazon Prime ftw.  My copy shipped over the weekend and was delivered in today's mail.  :happy:

And now, if everyone will excuse me, I plan to read until my eyeballs fall out.

I have one of those.  Amazon Prime ftw.  My copy shipped over the weekend and was deliver

Amazon Prime... in other words, you pay for so-called free shipping.

I have one of those.  Amazon Prime ftw.  My copy shipped over the weekend and was deliver

Amazon Prime... in other words, you pay for so-called free shipping.

Heh, I actually subscribed for the other perks.  The first month my rear end went numb while I caught up on every episode of Arrested Development, Downton Abbey, and Firefly.  It's been nice having the free 2-day shipping on every non-download purchase, though.

I got my book yesterday as soon as I got back from school... then I put it down only to eat, watch Merlin, and go to bed at 1:30 in the morning... woke up at 1 in the afternoon, did chores and picked up the book again before finally finishing at a few minutes after seven... I was very... emotional...

Mine got delayed by a week (bookstore got it today), but my father downloaded an ebook version to read on the PC. I spent all the weekend reading.

Oh, and at the already announced GRRM moment (so no, I am NOT revealing something about the book here) I had to cry for like half an hour...

Archived