DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The aMoL 'Memories of Light' Releases

Luckers

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Day 12: Leroy Jenkins. Haha for some reason the "Enough Talk" just reminded me of that video.

On a serious note, agreed with above.

I did not think of that AT ALL.  You sir, have a strange mind to make that connection.

Imagine that guy in bed. He wouldn't scream his partners name; he'd scream his own!  :laugh:  LEEEERRROYYYYYY JEEEENKIIINSSSSS! 

Hahahahahahahaha. Thanks I'll take that as a compliment...I knew being completely random sometimes had to work in my favor. I bet Leroy "pre's". haha

Perhaps it is confirmed someplace, but in a recent interview with Jason Denzel, he never put the 'RJ chapter' and the 'mega-chapter' together specifically as the same chapter.  He said the mega chapter was really great, and that RJ wrote the 'last chapter', but not that the mega chapter was the last chapter.  Brandon's estimates from twitter suggested (if you do the math) RJ wrote about 30-35k words in his big section, and the mega chapter is said to be much larger than that.

"Enough talk.  You will bed me now."  Day 12, heating things up.

On a more serious note, definitely thinking Tuon to Mat like most people... Avi doesn't really sound right, because she would probably think of herself as bedding Rand and not the other way around (Avi was certainly the instigator in The Far Snows chapter of FoH).

Or Hessalam / Graendal to one of her victims, maybe Galad or Gawyn

Also, I'd never seen that Leeroy Jenkins video before but it was kind of hilarious.

Sticking with the quotes is a lot more fun than reading things that belong in the "Thisguy" post...hehe.  DON'T GET MAD, it was a jest.

The only problem I have with Avi to Rand is, would Avi call sex "bedding" someone?  I don't think the Aiel used beds in their history in the Three-Fold Land, so how would they have that particular idiom?  It certainly sounds like someone used to giving orders, so I'm leaning towards Tuon to Mat. Maybe a distraction when Mat is trying to get Tuon to call off her attacks on the other good guys? 

She likes to shock him, and being that blunt would leave him speechless, IMO.

Berelain to Galad - just to add another option out there.

But I think that it is most likely Aviendha to Rand. Min's viewing of the quadruplets must be fulfilled, even if somewhat bluntly!

The only problem I have with Avi to Rand is, would Avi call sex "bedding" someone? I don't think the Aiel used beds in their history in the Three-Fold Land, so how would they have that particular idiom? It certainly sounds like someone used to giving orders, so I'm leaning towards Tuon to Mat. Maybe a distraction when Mat is trying to get Tuon to call off her attacks on the other good guys?

Interesting, I think the Aiel refer to it as sharing his blankets. I'll look it up in TSR or TFoH to make sure.

Edit: The Aiel do use "bed" to reference sex:

Aviendha to Rand on Isendre:

"So you say." She sniffed. "She has been switched seven times – seven! – for trying to sneak to your bed.

Perhaps it is confirmed someplace, but in a recent interview with Jason Denzel, he never put the 'RJ chapter' and the 'mega-chapter' together specifically as the same chapter.  He said the mega chapter was really great, and that RJ wrote the 'last chapter', but not that the mega chapter was the last chapter.  Brandon's estimates from twitter suggested (if you do the math) RJ wrote about 30-35k words in his big section, and the mega chapter is said to be much larger than that.

Didn't someone say that the mega chapter is around 50k words? Maybe half the chapter (or 3/5) of it was done by RJ and BS added? I guess I just joined them the two "chapters" together, unlike you.

Either way, it's bound to be awesome...

This must be the scene that made Brandon feel like GRRM.

It's totally Galad to Elayne.

You mean Bode and Mat. ;)

This is a continuation to the last one of him handling the channelers.

Kiss a goat on mother's day! This is getting worse than expected!

Steady on folks! Galad and Elayne?!! Yikes!

My first instinct was Aviendha to Rand but I've gone off the boil on that one. It has a very superior tone, dismissive. Avi might be blunt but she doesn't consider Rand her inferior.

Hmmm... Tuon could indeed say it for shock value. Never mind Mat, Selucia would swallow her tongue.

Sorry poor choice of words there:-) I mean, Tuon would say it in public to embarrass Mat and while he might blush, Selucia would probably be scandalised altogether.

Saucy stuff. !

Archived