DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FOR THE WHITE TOWER!!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Fnorrll: Exactally - not cool! & as logic says, quoting Bill Engual: "Ya just can't fix stupid!" No one said robbers were smart, lol. I mean, when ya sneak up trying to rob a sleepin Warder, you'll be lucky if he/she doesn't slice ya throat. Lol.

*winks @ Mother* & he didn't say which half did he! *smirks*

So... were you asleep on the couch or did he break down the door and you woke up to the noise and charge out of your bedroom or... I need a more detailed sequence of events here!!! You didn't even tell us what happened to him >.>

Glad everything's ok :)

I was in my room which is at the back of the house. I heard the front door bang which woke me, but I didnt think too much of it as my neighbours upstairs are always slamming the door on their way in and out. Then I just heard some scuffling sounds out in the hall, even tho its far away and kind of got up out of bed and moved to my own bedroom door. Thats when I could hear someone was at my front door. I keep a variety of implements near my door for these occaisions, so I grabbed my bokken (I could post up a pic later) and opened my bedroom door slowly and quietly. The hallway is long and narrow. My flat has its own seperate front door, which he was in the process of quietly prying open. He had jimmied the lock and just put his face around the door. I shouted out and began my charge with my bokken up in the air and he ran straight out and down the street. I was half naked and barefoot and really just could not be bothered to chase him.

Archived