DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Shows that you miss?

Masema

I was on youtube and I came across some Stargate SG-1 clips. It just reminded me of how much I miss that show.

Do you guys ever get that feeling? Was there a show that you just loved to pieces and now miss it that it's not on the air anymore?

Funny you should mention SG1, SGU is at the top of my list

Stargate Universe

Freaks and Geeks

Boston Public

The Price Is Right with Bob Barker

Who's Line Is It Anyway with Drew Carey

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire with Regis Philbin

Larry King Live

Stripperella

King of the Hill

Still Standing

The Drew Carey Show

The Joe Schmo Show

Married...With Children

The X-Files

The Powerpuff Girls

That 70's Show

Sabrina The Teenage Witch

10 Things I Hate About You

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Boy Meets World

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

History's Mysteries

History's Lost & Found

Man, Moment, Machine

The Most

The Final Report

Gilmore Girls

That 70's show. First two/three seasons were good. Sorta wish the next ones had never happened.

Did you ever watch That 80's show?

In comparison That 70's show was phenomenal

Ew what the hell is "that 80's show?".

And to add to my list is Black Adder and Faulty Towers.

That 70's show. First two/three seasons were good. Sorta wish the next ones had never happened.

I thought That 70's Show was phenomenal anyways...But I was more of it's target demographic than you guys I think. lol :jordan:

You don't want to know

You don't want to know

So the pilot is on youtube. It's kind of painful to watch.

Firefly

M*A*S*H

JAG

Stargate series (SGU)

I'll add Farscape. It was crazy enough to miss. I like crazy.

I miss Monk too. (That's a different type of crazy)

Can I say that I don't miss Smallville? Don't get me wrong, I liked it. I just didn't watch it until it was over already so I knew when I got to the end that it was the end. It seems like I miss the ones that I actively waited week to week for rather than boughing the whole thing in one go. Not that I did that for M*A*S*H. I'm not that old, I just grew up on the replays.

• 4 weeks later...

I more miss shows that where never completed. I have some favorite shows that I now have on DVD and can watch whenever I want and then it is okey if they get completed, I however do not like that they never completed Firefly for example or Earth 2 the audience is just left hanging. If a show if good and well completed then I am okey with it ending, that is better than doing a X-Files and have the show hobble along for a few more seasons and then just dying off.

I do miss having a good space opera to watch, no good ones have been made since Battlestar Galactica ended and I miss some drama and space ships and aliens to entertain myself with, obviously space operas is not popular for the time being, but then we do get plenty of paranormal romance and modern fantasy shows which I also love so that is positive.

I love Stargate but I have to admit that I was not crazy about Universe. My favorite Stargate series where Atlantis, I adore Wraiths.

Archived