DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoTOPOLY at the Black Tower: A fun quiz and cut-throat property empire game for all **Game On!!**

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roll teh dice before anyone else notices anything

You're lucky I just got back in

And you're lucky I haven't gone all Bill Gates on yall by this point. :myrddraal:

HARR!!

Taim believes he will have enough men to be able to match the White Tower in less than a year, and every man a weapon. :flamingsword:

MOAR AWESOME TEAMMATE ANSWERS!!!!!!!!

Nya that seriously was so clutch, you deserve the mvp so far for that answer!

:biggrin:

I can now face teh sleep monster with no regrets :laugh: *fistpump*

*softly apologizes for screaming at tuckered napping Nya, then slowly backs out of her room and turns the lights back off*

HARR!!

Taim believes he will have enough men to be able to match the White Tower in less than a year, and every man a weapon. :flamingsword:

I declare that is not a number. That is a concept. Like infinity. I declare that answer invalid. :wink: (okay. Maybe I just don't like when property matches the team color.)

:darkone:

Roll before they rent us!

Also owners of Imires Stand and Rhuidean we would like to enter into negotiations for those property's.

I'm more than open to offers for it, but I want to get my teammate's thoughts on it as well. Since your team has plenty of cizash, but not mucho properties, we'd prob just let you buy it straight up (for more than it's sale cost, obviously). This could especially help us out as we'd like to start adding some houses to our lovely blue squares soon :baalzamon:

Just to throw this out for my team, I'm thinking we do a trade like this: You pay us around 300 marks or so, and we give you Imre's Stand AND let you have one free landing on either The Farmhouse or The M'Hael's Palace. Just a beginning point tho, we can get more discussion

Either way, for now we need more monies so let's go ahead and Roll the dice please mod :biggrin:

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 956 Marks: You have rolled 5 and 2 and have landed on The M'Hael's Palace Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 900 Marks: Received 14 Rent from Horn of Valere for Sea of Storms. You have been Summoned by the Dragon. Solve this anagram to hear her command: Drag Mad Fin

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and have landed on The Spine of the World: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 620 Marks: Paid 14 Rent to Oath Rod for Sea of Storms. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed in The Stedding: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 380 Marks: You have rolled a Double 31st double and have landed on Shayol Ghul: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his command: Brand Resold

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Official Mod Post: Please do NOT requote this post!

Dragon Sceptre (Red) - 1156 Marks: You have rolled double 2 1st Double and have landed on Shayol Ghul. You have also passed Go! and collect 200 marks: Awaiting Command

Oath Rod (Green) - 1000 Marks: Correct. The Dragon informs you that you have received income from your home Estate - 100 Marks: awaiting Command

Fox Head Medallion (Purple) - 1586 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 4 and have landed on The Spine of the World: Awaiting command

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 620 Marks: Paid 14 Rent to Oath Rod for Sea of Storms. You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on the The Stedding: Awaiting Command

Callandor - (Blue) 380 Marks: You have rolled a Double 31st double and have landed on Shayol Ghul: Awaiting Command

Dream Ring (Pink) - 880 Marks: You rolled a 1 and 5 and have been summoned by the M'Hael. Solve this anagram to receive his command: Brand Resold

Click here to access the WoTOPOLY Document

Roll again

Hey Oath Rod folks...

Care to trade Two Rivers for the Sun Palace?

I think I will leave it to my teammates to decide this...

How do you feel about Sun Palace for Ogier?

I like this deal better.

A hint Ithi? :pleeeeeze?:

I'm not getting it. we can either sit tight and watch for rent hoping for tress... or we can roll and take chances. which I don't know if we want to do.

I'm working, and not all here, so I don't know. so... whatever happens, I you can, watch for rent. I'll try to chek when i can. but not gonna have much time.

do we know when tress might show?

I'll keep thinking but ...

Eum?? There must be something wrong with this? We're NOT paying the rent.

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 6 and have landed on the Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

And after we roll to avoid paying the rent, we land on the same place again?

Horn of Valere (Orange) - 634 Marks: You have rolled a 1 and 3 and have landed on the Sea of Storms: Awaiting Command

So no, We can't be on the sea of storms again, and therefor we won't be paying any rent, thank you very much :tongue:

Now Roll The DIce for real this time ^^

Archived