DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Basically, he originally said between David and Dice, he would go for David. However, once he realized that that was not good because he is an unCCed cop, he unvoted, but didn't vote for Dice. Why didn't he vote for Dice? This is where I think that he is reluctant to vote for a teammate.

Er... not sure at the vote count, but this makes sense. And David's train has pretty much vanished I think. So:

UNVOTE

VOTE DICE

Dice... claiming can always make a difference. Your doing nothing to help the town! If you are town go out playing like a townie. Give us information to catch scum. Give us what we need to win because if we win you win.

Town wins as a team Darthe. No matter how many of us are taken out to get there.

all right i wont claim because it wont make any difference. but by doing this you have basically cost ureselves 2 townies assuming david is telling the truth and they are 2 you cant afford to lose

Scummy. Unvote, Vote Dice

This is now L-2 (10 votes), if my count is correct

Official Vote Count

David (2): Ironeyes, Basel

Lily(3): Darthe, Dice, Turin,

Dice(10): Nyanna, Nolder, David, Wombat, Despo, Rand, Lily, Andrew, Len, John Snow

Lenlo(1): Razen

Despo (1): Tress

John Snow also voted and unvoted No Lynch since the last vote count

Despo also voted and unvoted Razen since the last vote count

Tiinker also voted and unvoted David since the last vote count

Not Voting (5): Arez, Alanna, Moon, Peace, Tiinker

With 22 alive and active it takes 12 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

fine i have healing power i can protect one person each night

so either way town is screwed either the scum will kill me then the cop tomorrow or the other way around depending on who i protect him or me

oh and i am princess peach (i suspect our shadowy type mods may have done it on purpose lol)

Ok, so now we know dice is the healer. Unvote Dice.

I'm going to vote No lynch. Now the mafia can target me or Dice, great.

But I'm very suspicious of Tiinker for voting me and skirting the fact that I am a cop. But bigger FoS on Des for not believing me, because I was stating very specific facts, which would be hard to make up.(Name of my mason qt and the fact that I viewed Kathleen, and other stuffs.)

Ok, so now we know dice is the healer. Unvote Dice.

I'm going to vote No lynch. Now the mafia can target me or Dice, great.

But I'm very suspicious of Tiinker for voting me and skirting the fact that I am a cop. But bigger FoS on Des for not believing me, because I was stating very specific facts, which would be hard to make up.(Name of my mason qt and the fact that I viewed Kathleen, and other stuffs.)

The underlined bit is sarcasm. We are actually in a poor position, and the mafia now know the doc and cop.

Official Vote Count

David (1): Ironeyes

Lily(1): Turin,

Dice(6): Nyanna, Nolder, Wombat, Lily, Len, John Snow

Lenlo(1): Razen

No Lynch (10): Despo, Rand, Tress, Andrew, David, Dice, Alanna, Darthe, Basel, Anonymous

Not Voting (4): Arez, Moon, Peace, Tiinker

With 22 alive and active it takes 12 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

http://www.timeandda...=Deadline&csz=1

Archived