DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[TOWN WINS!]BG's Super Smash Bros. Mafia (now with more Ithi)!

bgrishinko

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Official Vote Count

JohnSnow(5): Turin, Ironeyes, Nyanna, Lily, Moon

Not Voting(9): JohnSnow, Razen, Lenlo, David, Despo, Tress, Peace, Darthe, Wombat

With 14 alive and active it takes 8 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

O.O

Jeewhizz... Womby and I discussed it and I submitted the NK on Andrew aka Luigi...

What could be up with him not having an alignment??? Was he neutral or something?

I totally agree, John is increasingly fishy = scummy in my eyes.

So you take credit for that kill? Good to know.

How did both of our docs get killed? Was it a result of Lily's actions?

Remember that Luigi and Mario have their star power. It looks like Darthe is going to use that for himself. Shouldn't we be asking why Luigi doesn't seem to have an alignment?

I honestly think that we can't get an alignment on either of them unless we kill them all the way. It's just the sort of devious thing BG would do to us.

Vote John Snow

I'm somewhat uncomfortable with the Mario/Luigi situation now, I must say. Darthe said he got something in his pm about not trusting Peach, and he's pinged me a bit this game, and with Luigi dying just now without a true flip...

Vote John Snow

I'm somewhat uncomfortable with the Mario/Luigi situation now, I must say. Darthe said he got something in his pm about not trusting Peach, and he's pinged me a bit this game, and with Luigi dying just now without a true flip...

...what does that have to do with voting for me? Or are you just jumping on the bandwagon and providing other thoughts?

I think john is the best choice for lynch today. Since we have two views tonight perhaps it would be a good idea to view Wombat and Nya. The Luigi shot makes little sense to me with John alive.

I guess that means Razen lives another day.

Again, I ask why I look scummy.

Yeah Wombat should have NKed someone worthwhile but instead they killed Luigi.

I don't like the decision wombat and Nya have made, and I really don't believe John to be mafia.

So vote Wombat.

And also Wombat and Nya can hide behind any of those 3 deaths but they chose to hide behind Luigi as this would look like they are still town. Obviously if they said they tagetted one of the docs then we would know they are mafia. And When EP and Niel died we knew their alignment straight away.

Official Vote Count

JohnSnow(7): Turin, Ironeyes, Nyanna, Lily, Moon, Despo, Lenlo

Wombat(1): David

Not Voting(6): JohnSnow, Razen, Tress, Peace, Darthe, Wombat

With 14 alive and active it takes 8 to Lynch.

Deadline Friday @ Noon CT

Archived