DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VOTE TURIN.

I'm kinda wondering if Jack's vote on Basel is an attempt to start a second train and pull votes from Turin. If so..Turin is scum.

It is definitely an attempt to start another train. Competing trains give you a wealth of more information.

This Turin build up is pretty brow raising.

I'm most certainly ATM trying to get Basel lynched, he seems teh scummy for the here and now.

As for your questioning of Turin's vote, I once again am surprised at your lack of wisdom in mafia matters of late. It's true, many votes are passed off as joke votes when there's really more to them, and pretty much ANY vote has some kind of motivation behind it, but you're still foregoing the extremely simple tradition in DM mafia in which Day 1 votes are often used as a term of endearment.

The man speaks truth. Why do you think people fight over who gets to vote Ishy? :wink:

In any event, Turin's reaction to Mynd's prodding seemed a bit strong... and then Mynd's response seemed extra aggressive to me for some reason. Will have a bit more time tomorrow to re-read and maybe take a few notes. Busy week ahead, but after that life should calm down a bit *crossing fingers*.

Checking in! Vote Blackhoof :wink:

Just FYI, I won't be around much til Monday.

meany :(

i mean HODOR

VOTE TURIN.

I'm kinda wondering if Jack's vote on Basel is an attempt to start a second train and pull votes from Turin. If so..Turin is scum.

HODOR... hodor hodor :mad:

Placing bets now that Hoof's faking a PR.

Then I really hope Jaqen h'ghar isnt in this game. "A man says..." "A man wants..." "A man desires..." I foretell seeing this PR happen.

A man is a badass and also a man is one of the best characters in the series.

QFT! Def my fave character

Too bad he hasn't resurfaced yet in the series :madmyrddraal:

What I don't like about Basel's post is that he's basically listing the three players who are the most in the spotlight already, and then Arez (who did buddy up to Mynd there pretty noticably). Kinda lazy scumhunting, just going for the active players. Seems like he's completely happy to keep town focused on the same 3 peeps.

Vote Basel

i mean HODOR

VOTE TURIN.

I think he's just trying to find more creative ways to get lynched the first day :tongue:

Turin, are you and Mynd mafia together?

No answer to this? Mynd, are you on a team with Turin?

Mynd I don't see anything youve done that would elicit action from the mod. I call BS.

I was going to say the same thing but I guess I will have to drop it. *looks at Darthe*

Then I really hope Jaqen h'ghar isnt in this game. "A man says..." "A man wants..." "A man desires..." I foretell seeing this PR happen.

A man is a badass and also a man is one of the best characters in the series.

Well, after this round of discussion, my current list of players to watch is this:

Turin

Despo

Mynd

Arez

I am guessing that two of these are scum, and the others are aomg the ones that haven't drawn heavy suspicion yet. Turin's overreaction to Mynd is drawing the most interest from me right now, so I will vote Turin.

I don´t think Turin over reacted. Mynd went out hard so Turin pushed back. Do you think he should just wait to be overrun by the bulldozer?

VOTE TURIN.

Right. Or you are afraid of a Basel train. I had the same suspiciouns when I read it too though and that is why I won´t unvote Turin yet.

Thanks Tina hehe. Any particular reason?

/end friendly talk

/initiate evil mafia talk

So why does it seem like you're hedging your bets a lil Tina, what with the whole "Peace looks like he's scared of a Basel train, but then again he might be right so I'll stay on Turin" thing?

Darthe, I'm confused about what you're asking in your last post. I want the voter's names to be in the order they voted for that person, which is how it is right now I believe. Are you talking about changing that order?

Official Vote Count:

Basel Gill (3): RandA lThor, Jack, Despo

Blackhoof (1): Sakaea

Despothera (1): Turin

Jack (2): Razen, Kudaran

Myndrunner (2): Tinker, Turin

Turin (5): Myndrunner, TinaHel, Arez Al'Loke, Basel Gill, Peace

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

There is no deadline at present, but that can change :wink:

Don't drag me into your shenanigans. I'm off limits this game Mr Mynd. I think it is even in the rules.

All due respect, I was referring to your disciples, Mistress Vice-Mod, and the two of them vying for your affections. One cannot discount that with you co-modding this realm that those two would be competing for your attentions. I believe that Turin's vote of Despo is either his way of joke-voting one of his own scummates (since you would likely team them up) or he is trying to get rid of Despo so he can bask in your focus.

Ithi has become the Viceroy? /end starwars nerdism

She has a point =p and I am more likely to burn you in your armor than give advice =)

Agreed, oh highest Mod. You are, after all, the king of all kings! The one true king!

Rand Al'Thor!

One more thing, to the rest of the players: While Mynd's play can be called scumhunting if he truly is town, it can also easily be called making a big distraction and diverting true scumhunters if he is mafia. Just because he always likes to shake everyone's snakes doesn't mean he's always town.

Distract from what? At the time I cast my vote, everything was peaceful. Bambi's mother was still alive and grazing in the clover field. The eruption from that was insane. If I wanted to distract everyone from me, the thing to do is punch everyone in the face? Your desperation is causing you to post gibberish.

THIS.....on the other hand....is very distracting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCruJzlWefE

This is not distracting, this is EPIC

i mean HODOR

VOTE TURIN.

I agree, there is no realistic way to have a fair PR for Hodor having to act in character.

i mean HODOR

VOTE TURIN.

I think he's just trying to find more creative ways to get lynched the first day :tongue:

Oh pleace not this again, I'd vote you just on policy for bringing it up had you not been gone from DM

The people who have votes are listed in alphabetical order Despo, so B is for Basel - all the way up to T is for Turin.

Does that make sense?

Today's lesson in alphabet is brought to you by the letter M for Mafia :P

Ok now all jokes aside, I'm not liking the buildup on Turin's train, did we become JN without my knowing? I'm getting a null read on Turin right now but I'm questionable on some of those votes *watches*

I would like to add some pressure to Basel, the limiting down to 2 out of 4 on that is pretty bold statement for this early into day one, again I've only seen this appear so early on JN. Last I checked you are not the Ape, so I'm going to have to call you mafia because there is no way we've had enough info to narrow it down that much with 22 people.

vote basel

The people who have votes are listed in alphabetical order Despo, so B is for Basel - all the way up to T is for Turin.

Does that make sense?

Today's lesson in alphabet is brought to you by the letter M for Mafia :P

Remind me in July to give you 5 points for this.

VOTE TURIN.

If it's an attempt to pull votes then that would mean that Jack is scum too.

Loads of attempts to link people already.

VOTE TURIN.

Right...but Turin and Basel are the trains that are forming. And the fact is, people are linked so why are you implying that linking people is wrong?

I dislike all of the tying of players together that is going on in this game. The player that I've seen encourage this tying players together the most is Basel, due to his inclusion of those three on his list, along with Arez, who has buddied up to Mynd. But I'm also interested by Jack, who voted for Despo after reading his elaborate post defending Turin, (tying them together, btw), but then switched to Basel for that list. Tying Despo to Turin, and then going after someone who had tied them to Mynd and casting the groundwork for future lynches.

Well, after this round of discussion, my current list of players to watch is this:

Turin

Despo

Mynd

Arez

I am guessing that two of these are scum, and the others are aomg the ones that haven't drawn heavy suspicion yet. Turin's overreaction to Mynd is drawing the most interest from me right now, so I will vote Turin.

Exceptional defense of Turin. I applaud.

Vote Despo

No offense, but it's really to early to narrow your sights that much with this little information. It's fine if you'd of said those are the best nets for scum today, but saying 2 out of 4 people you suspect are scum is really interesting to me. You have given yourself a pretty wide net and potentially started ground work on future lynches. If you are mafia and one of those are your teammates then you've also left yourself room to vet yourself. Yeah that post pings.

Unvote and vote Basel

VOTE TURIN.

Right...but Turin and Basel are the trains that are forming. And the fact is, people are linked so why are you implying that linking people is wrong?

Well for starters, nobody except the mafia knows what the alignments of the three participants are in that debate. What's to say that they aren't all town going after each other? Or that they aren't all mafia executing some type of elaborate gambit? The point is, we don't know. And by tying them together, you're making assumptions about all of their alignments - that one can tell you the others - which is blatantly not true.

Official Vote Count:

Basel Gill (4): RandA lThor, Jack, Despo, EP

Blackhoof (1): Sakaea

Despothera (1): Turin

Jack (2): Razen, Kudaran

Myndrunner (2): Tinker, Turin

Turin (5): Myndrunner, TinaHel, Arez Al'Loke, Basel Gill, Peace

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch.  

There is no deadline at present, but that can change

Archived