DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones - Mafia by Darthe and Ithillian - Game Over, Mafia Wins!

Darthe

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't drag me into your shenanigans. I'm off limits this game Mr Mynd. I think it is even in the rules.

All due respect, I was referring to your disciples, Mistress Vice-Mod, and the two of them vying for your affections. One cannot discount that with you co-modding this realm that those two would be competing for your attentions. I believe that Turin's vote of Despo is either his way of joke-voting one of his own scummates (since you would likely team them up) or he is trying to get rid of Despo so he can bask in your focus.

One, This is Darthe's game as was already mentioned so you are barking up the wrong tree. Two, You are behind the times so your total thought process is faulty and three You should know better from history (Sith game) where I had probably the most obscure of all the Jedi that Ithi does not play favorites in her games when she assigns roles.

She has a point =p and I am more likely to burn you in your armor than give advice =)

Agreed, oh highest Mod. You are, after all, the king of all kings! The one true king!

Then turns right around and shamelessly sucks up to Darthe. Pot hello. I'm kettle. Nice too meet you. You have been out in the sun too long.

Unvote Vote MYND for faulty reasoning as my vote was precisely what I put it out as. A welcome back to Despo for his return to the BT. I think you shook the trees and an apple hit you in the head.

Darthe, Ithi, this is just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to put the code for mobile voting in the OP. I had one or two people have issues with voting by phone in the Terminator game, so I edited my rules to include the code in the part about votes being bold and red.

Darthe, Ithi, this is just a suggestion, but it might be a good idea to put the code for mobile voting in the OP. I had one or two people have issues with voting by phone in the Terminator game, so I edited my rules to include the code in the part about votes being bold and red.

^Yes please. In my experience using the DM thing doesn't work half the time and I make a muck outa it if I have to do it myself. Life sucks :sad:

But Turin, I wrote you the bestest death scene ever and was very sad indeed.

The mobile coding isn't that difficult to remember. Anyone who plays on their mobile should really remember how to do it. B for bold and /B for end bold with square brackets around. And then you need your colour which is red. Color="red" and /color to end, again in square brackets. It's all very logical really when you actually read what the code says.

@Turin - Nice try, but you are desperately trying to discredit me because I hit pretty close to the mark. My blatant sucking up to Darthe was meant to be a joke, unlike your vote. The mistake everyone makes is that D1 votes are random, but think about it. The accusations against Turin and Despo are on everyone's mind who has played with them before. The fact that Turin OMGUS voted me back is proof that I hit close to the mark.

It will be interesting to hear Despo's take on this.

Tiinker also troubles me with his baseless vote.

@Turin - Nice try, but you are desperately trying to discredit me because I hit pretty close to the mark. My blatant sucking up to Darthe was meant to be a joke, unlike your vote. The mistake everyone makes is that D1 votes are random, but think about it. The accusations against Turin and Despo are on everyone's mind who has played with them before. The fact that Turin OMGUS voted me back is proof that I hit close to the mark.

Your reason to FOS me when my vote was clearly a joke troubles me too. FOS.

Darthe, when in the series is this mafia game taking place? I have only read 2 or 3 books.

Hello. This is Sweden calling. And our first vote goes to.....

... Turin.

Surprise!!!

The accusations against Turin and Despo are on everyone's mind who has played with them before. The fact that Turin OMGUS voted me back is proof that I hit close to the mark.

I'm sorry Mynd, but because I haven't played that many games with Turin, I'm afraid I can't "relate" to any of it =/

Official Vote Count:

Despothera (1): Turin

Basel Gill (1): RandA lThor

Blackhoof (1): Sakaea

Turin (2): Myndrunner, TinaHel

Jack (1): Razen

Myndrunner (2): Tinker, Turin

With 22 Alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Season and Book 1 @TinaHel.

Except nothing distinguished it as a joke vote. It was just you failing at voting twice then finally getting it right. Learnt he code man. :rolleyes:

FOS on Tina for putting a second vote on someone under the pretense of what looked to be a "joke" vote.

The only joke was watching you try to vote in the first place. You gave no reason at all. Typically when a vote is cast, there is some reason behind it, even if a joke. It has been my experience that no vote is a joke, there is a nugget of truth within every vote. If you truly believe I am scum, then keep your vote on me, but don't wag your FOS in my face for questioning it.

FOS on Tina for putting a second vote on someone under the pretense of what looked to be a "joke" vote.

My vote on Turin was not a joke at all. I don't make joke votes. I don't believe anyone truly makes joke votes, there is a nugget of motivation behind every vote.

I am hardly desperate to discredit you. Your reasoning is broken. I am starting to think that your brain was in the big hat you used to wear. My vote hardly random. To think people assume them to be is insulting the intelligence of everyone that plays the game. Everyone votes for a reason. It is up to the players to decide what that reason is. As it was the second vote of the game and Despo has not even checked in it is pretty safe to assume that my vote is just what I said it was. That you are so obsessed with me at this point makes me wonder what you are.

The underlined statement is you stating your opinion and trying to pass it off as a fact. IMO this is a very scummy thing to do. Everyone has their own opinions. Do not try to tell them what to think. Or at least accept that some will balk and suspect your motives in return.

I vote when and how I think best to capture the mafia in the game. I do not fear being called out for OMGUS votes or potentially starting trains. If people want to question me so be it. As far as Despo goes your suggesting to hear from him sounds like you setting up your scum buddy to jump on me too. That said I would be interested to hear his take on playing in games that I am in. It has been a while and he is ahead I believe since I got eated in Jurrasic Park and he took BG's side in Heroes and villains (curse you to this day BG)

Maybe it was a coconut that hit you in the head. Your just not thinking properly. The more you spout the better I like my vote.

Except nothing distinguished it as a joke vote. It was just you failing at voting twice then finally getting it right. Learnt he code man. :rolleyes:

Turin is one of few players that I can read later on in the game - it´s best to put some pressure on him from the beginning. *nods* And he would be so disappointed if I didn´t vote him, right Turin?

And what´s about the FOS for putting the second vote on someone - doesn´t matter if it´s a joke vote or not. Did you FOS Turin for putting the second vote on Mynd?

My vote on Turin was not a joke at all. I don't make joke votes. I don't believe anyone truly makes joke votes, there is a nugget of motivation behind every vote.

He was referring to Tina's vote being disguised as a joke. But Tina has voted me first in every game we have played recently.

maybe multiple coconuts. :myrddraal:

I am hardly desperate to discredit you. Your reasoning is broken. I am starting to think that your brain was in the big hat you used to wear. My vote hardly random. To think people assume them to be is insulting the intelligence of everyone that plays the game. Everyone votes for a reason. It is up to the players to decide what that reason is. As it was the second vote of the game and Despo has not even checked in it is pretty safe to assume that my vote is just what I said it was. That you are so obsessed with me at this point makes me wonder what you are.

Exactly! Everyone votes for a reason, and I called you out on yours. Deal with it. Own it. But don't OMGUS vote me because I am on to you. Let's be real here, you could have chosen any of the 21 other players on the list to vote for, why Despo of all players? Why are you trying to distance yourself from him?

Do not try to tell them what to think. Or at least accept that some will balk and suspect your motives in return.

I expect everyone to do their own scum-hunting but your overreaction to my reasons for voting you are only more convincing me that you are scum. I am but one vote, if others (like Tina) agree with me, then that's your problem not mine. Why are you so nervous about my vote and reasons behind it? Its because I hit the mark, didn't I? Snake is startled!

I vote when and how I think best to capture the mafia in the game. I do not fear being called out for OMGUS votes or potentially starting trains. If people want to question me so be it. As far as Despo goes your suggesting to hear from him sounds like you setting up your scum buddy to jump on me too. That said I would be interested to hear his take on playing in games that I am in. It has been a while and he is ahead I believe since I got eated in Jurrasic Park and he took BG's side in Heroes and villains (curse you to this day BG)

How is your vote NOT an OMGUS vote?! Seriously?!

I want to hear how Despo reacts to your voting him and now trying to discredit my intentions. If he sides with you, then it is clear that your vote was meant to distance yourself from him. If he agrees with me, then its clear that you are trying to get him out of the game. Either way, you cannot deny that your choice of Despo was random at all, certainly not a "joke vote" of any kind.

Maybe it was a coconut that hit you in the head. Your just not thinking properly. The more you spout the better I like my vote.

What is the purpose of this post other than to be personally insulting? This is just a game, don't take it do dang personal.

It was right after he went full brown nose

The only joke was watching you try to vote in the first place. You gave no reason at all. Typically when a vote is cast, there is some reason behind it, even if a joke. It has been my experience that no vote is a joke, there is a nugget of truth within every vote. If you truly believe I am scum, then keep your vote on me, but don't wag your FOS in my face for questioning it.

It was after your attempt to suck up so I thought it was necessary to prod you. Flip! The FOS was a joke as well! We gotta work on our communication...

Archived