DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones Mafia - Registration

Darthe

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent! Now that all necessary slots are filled I would like to gain one more backup. I will give the game a few days but if one doesn't show then we can continue as is! You will all get a message over the next few days inviting you to the game thread.

To those of you who have signed uP for or shown interest in my game I ask that you consider signing up for Rand's game in the Aiel SG as well. It looks to be a lot of fun and has been sitting at the sign up stage for far too long. Here is a link if you are interested:

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/71076-basic-dark-knight-rises-mafia-sign-ups/page__st__20#entry2342115

Moderator Announcement!

DPR and I have discussed my game and decided that a second moderator would make the game clearer and more fun for you all in general. With this in mind Stormleader Ithillian has volunteered to help co-mod the game. She has all of the abilities that I do and has been gracious enough to take on this responsibility at the cost of her ability to play the game. With this in mind, sign ups are still open! Thank you all for your patience, I apologize for the delay.

Archived