DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Game of Thrones Mafia - Registration

Darthe

Hello all and welcome to the Game of Thrones mafia sign-up list! This is intended to be an advanced game of epic proportions based on the fantastic book and first season of the HBO series created by great George R. R. Martin! If you are interested in playing please feel free to sign your name below and you will be added to the role! Once DPR is finished checking the game and all slots are filled i will post the game thread! Here are the rules:

Rules:

1. Day 1 will have no deadline, unless the game starts to drag. Days thereafter will be 72 hours long, night will be 48 hours, or until all NA’s are received.

2. NO personal insults.

3. Don’t game the mod without reason.

4. Do not quote any portion of any conversation I have had with you. This includes QT’s, PM’s, IM’s, and any other form of communication that we may share.

5. Don’t discuss the game except on a designated QT or on the game thread.

6. PM me with any questions. I don't promise to answer but will be glad to clarify anything necessary.

7. No self-votes.

8. You may vote for no lynch.

9.. Penalties for rule breaking may range from a PR to a modkill.

10. Inactive players will be replaced without warning.

11. If a person is inactive they may be modkilled or replaced without warning. If the game is inactive, I may make things more interesting….

12. Votes/unvotes must be in bold and red.

13. No editing.

14. This is a hammer game.

15. One “bah” post after you’re dead. NO game info may be contained in that post.

16. Scenes will contain flavor and retain the theme. They may include characters, or anything else, that may or may not be actually in the game.

Role:

1. Pankhuri

2. Arez Al'loke

3. Jack_D

4. Tinker

5. TinaHel

6. bgrishinko

7. Myndrunner

8. Turin Turambar

9. Nightstrike

10. Basel Gill

11. Lenlo