DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Invasion thread!

Niniel

Tina looked around. The great mountain of Shayol Ghul rose above the valley of Thakan´dar and the Blasted Lands. It had been a long time since her last visit. She smiled at some memories but the smile soon turned into a grimace. This time she would not come for a friendly picnic. It was time to push back the Dark Lord One and seal the prison for good. This time she would succeed because this time she was prepared. Hearing multiple voices in her head could sometimes be annoying but sometimes they could be a blessing. Some days ago they had told her the secret that would lead to their victory. She now had the recipe for a substance harder than even cuendillar. Lews Therin had not understood the gift of the taint. If he had just sat down and figured out the right mixture of taint, brownies and spam the world had been saved long ago. So the voices told her anyway...

She turned towards her asha´mans.

- Asha´mans! I have sent a troupe of our most insane members to seal the prison but it´s our job to buy them time. We take no prisoners! Ehm. Well, actually we do.

She pointed at some civies.

- You, you and you. I want you to gather as many trolloc babies that you can find and then take them back to the tower. And remember this time that you can´t transport them through a gateway.

She shrug her head and climbed up on her polar bear.

- Asha´man spam kill!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The asha'man charge, threads of the Power scything through the gathered hosts of Shadowspawn like they were naught but wheat before a farmer. It is time to act, Pherno decided. No matter how amused he was by the Black Tower's antics, he was far too busy today to watch them or their little attack. No, he needed this over with soon, before nightfall. After all, Pherno thought to himself as he opened a gateway from his high perch on Shayol Ghul to the thick of the fighting, it is laundry night tonight.

Pherno exited his gateway and sneered as he obliterated a boy in Asha'man attire with a blast of flame. Was M'Hael Tina so desperate as to send boys to do a man's job? Simply pathetic, but hardly surprising for a lightfool.

Pherno fended off a clumsy attack form another Soldier, and beheaded him with a singly thread of flame. "And you call yourselves Asha'man!" Pherno amplified his voice with the power, Shadowspawn rallying around him, "You are more like Asha-SPAM! Ha ha ha ha! When are the REAL asha'man going to arrive? I cannot WAIT for a REAL challenge, mwa ha ha!"

Riding toward the waiting crowd (a very thin crowd) Tina noticed someone who stood out from the rest of the group. It was her old sworn enemy - Blackhoof! Many had been the times where they had met in battles and wars. She steered the polar bear towards him.

This one is mine!

Arrives riding on the back of her favourite dragon

Hmmm one of these days he is going to get a little tired of that.

Also ... No Picnic!? But I've brought lots of lovely noms. It would be a shame to waste them now.

Lays out a lovely picnic blanket and opens up her picnic basket and starts laying out a lovely spread.

thfood.gif

So ... Anyone fancy some SPAM?

Tea and scones Panda ... We can be civilised about all this. I am of the Shadow afterall, and don't really want to get in the Great Lord's bad books :)

I don't mind if I do, thanks.

I still have no idea why you're here.

Yeah.... it's like when you send someone an invitation and they show up without RSVPing... only in this case I don't remember sending anything *scratches head*

Well unless you count that special sheep's testicle delivery to EP. I keep telling him to grow a pair so I thought maybe it'll help.

Nyn

I don't think that will ever happen lol.

*pours tea and stuff*

Brownie? There is absolutely nothing wrong with them at all ...

brownies.jpg

I'm here for the Invasion obviously, but figured I'd make a nice day out of it, make sure the Trolloc's rights weren't being violated and maybe accidently damage a Lightie or two before we go.

I could always blow Hoofie up for fun I suppose ...

*ponders*

The shadows gather, and suddenly there is a man standing where a moment before there had been nothing. "Ah, splendid, Ithi. This looks delicious." The man reaches inside his black coat and pulls out a metal cylinder."Iced tea, anyone?"

Yeah.... it's like when you send someone an invitation and they show up without RSVPing... only in this case I don't remember sending anything *scratches head*

Yeah. Shall we invite them post facto, perhaps? We shouldn't be bad hosts. I think Nae needs to give the BT leadership a serious talking-to about this, though.

*steps out of a gateway next to Kudaran and quickly weaves a shield of air*

*looks around and notices Ithi's tea party in progress with members of Shayol Ghul*

*shakes head*

Kudaran, it looks like we Lighties are the only ones who are willing to fight today. I think we need reinforcements.

*channels Air and Water into a Hurricane and sends it at Nyn and Panda*

*channels Earth gently under Ithi's picnic blanket to shake up the party a bit*

Hoofie, you are out of date. She isn't the M'Hael. She is the Lady Dragon.

*balefire flies toward Hoof sure to eliminate him like a D1 lynch, He is saved by a wandering Troloc getting in the way*

Uh-Oh, Tina gonna be upset. I think that was Fluffy's little brother.

*sits down to tea and scones*

Archived