DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Invasion thread!

Niniel

Are you King Trolloc, Rey - apparently we need more? We can trade you some Civvies for them if you like?

And a Chosen IS present. Sooooo ... Chosen type person. *checks list* Have you ever been, or do you have plans to be Named Nae'Bliss in the near or far future.

*holds pen ready for possible ticking*

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you King Trolloc, Rey - apparently we need more? We can trade you some Civvies for them if you like?

Trollocs are highly in demand these days, what with the final battle and all. What good are Civvies? Can they cook?

It would be rather amusing to set Rey on fire. But if he's on fire, he can't play that banjo nearly as well. Decisions, decisions...

I'll play if you all promise to nod along like this:

It would be rather amusing to set Rey on fire. But if he's on fire, he can't play that banjo nearly as well. Decisions, decisions...

I'll play if you all promise to nod along like this:

With a tune that catchy, it would be hard not to bob your head in time.

ooh yay a civilised invasion and lighties! They're an endangered species you know, sort of like the dodo was a few centuries back.

LMAO!

Even though I'm a lightie!

As for the blanket... I don't think the servants have arrived yet.

Perhaps it's the Light Faction's recent activity that makes battles so peaceful now?

Pherno, also known as Blackhoof due to an EXTREMELY embarrassing weekend in Ebou Dar... but enough about that, laughed as Tina charged towards him. This was going to be a good- wait... where are the other asha'man? they all seemed to- suddenly Pherno noticed that they were having a tea party! in the middle of a battlefield! Pherno growled and was about to send beams of flame stabbing through their precious scones and blankets, but he was bound by air at the last second.

Raoring in rage, Pherno broke through the bonds of air just as Tina began her attack.

Pherno, also known as Blackhoof due to an EXTREMELY embarrassing weekend in Ebou Dar... but enough about that, laughed as Tina charged towards him. This was going to be a good- wait... where are the other asha'man? they all seemed to- suddenly Pherno noticed that they were having a tea party! in the middle of a battlefield! Pherno growled and was about to send beams of flame stabbing through their precious scones and blankets, but he was bound by air at the last second.

Raoring in rage, Pherno broke through the bonds of air just as Tina began her attack.

Hoping to help Tina, rand charged at Pherno with his sword, screaming bloodthirsty cries

Invitation to the M'Hael and Shadow Faction of the Black Tower

Dear M'Hael,

We have been getting on quite well these days as you know. I hope those black blocks of stone have come in useful. It has come to my attention that my current associations with the so called 'Chosen' have not really born fruit. I feel I may be swayed to back another horse in the final.

Please attend Shayol Ghul directly and feel free to bring a few friends. Food will not be provided. You will either get rid of some of the useless hangers on, or persuade them to get off their lazybones behinds and do some serious work. It's a win-win for me either way.

Look forward to seeing you

The Dark One :darkone:

darkone.jpg

I don't know why the Lighties are here ... You will have to ask them about that. I think our Lady Dragon came along because the M'Hael had to complete a leave request to get time off to come here. Maybe he 'fibbed' slightly about his reasons.

Hmmmmmm - this Invasion might be our fault actually now I come to think of it.

Jaffacake?

Okay, you guys have had your fun. Now, scoot, or join SG. It has been brought to my attention that I haven't given out enough points lately. I'll give my monthly allowance to the first person who does and cites this post as a reason for doing so.

Archived