DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Invasion thread!

Niniel

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pherno's manic laugh was cut short in a strangled cry as some oaf tackled him out of nowhere. Water codensced from the air all around him, and before he could act, Pherno was soaked from head to toe. Snarling, Pherno dried himself in a flash of fire, and sent a spear of flame towards the fool who had dared drench him.

Pandy is ours. You can have EP. Or Nyanna. Or some dead goats.

giving me away like some cannon fodder you get -500000 invasion points (they all go to me consequently) :P

Pandy is ours. You can have EP. Or Nyanna. Or some dead goats.

We already have EP and Nya. :biggrin: I´m sure we have some dead goats too somewhere.

I cooked them so no more dead goats

Invasion thread is invasive.

10 SG pointsies for this!

"My thoughts exactly!" Pherno exclaimed, leaping to his feet as the effects of tinas needle wore off."Time for you Asha'man, lightfools and darkfriends all, to feel the heat!" Fire erupted from his hands, and Pherno laughed maniaclly as all the food and picnic blankets burst into flames.

Turning to Tina, he grinned like a crocodile."This ends here, Dragonette" Pherno growled.

The fire engulfing his hands roiled and spat, twisting into hissing balls of flame. With an ostentatious flourish, Pherno hurled the fireballs at Tina.

Rand runs out of nowhere and tackles Pherno while weaving as muh water as he can onto him.

Tina barely got the time to duck. Blackhoof was probably one of the greatest dreadlords in Shayol Ghul. At least he was the only one awake... She looked at Rand. He had just started channelling but had already gotten the confidence to go after a dreadlord. Very good.

Tina waved at her asha´mans. Time to go home. She rode far enough to be able to open a gateway. She sent away a lightning storm toward Blackhoof and then she disappeared.

<em>Tina barely got the time to duck. Blackhoof was probably one of the greatest dreadlords in Shayol Ghul.

oh, shucks :blush: now you've gone and embarrassed meBlackhoof growled in anger as Tina fled through a gateway, her Asha'man following her. the last one to go through was Ithillian, another old adversary, and he looked her dead in the eye as he sent a wave of fire roaring towards her. She was too quick though, and the wave of searing heat scorched nothing but the barren ground. "Curses!" he roared, blasting the ground around him with flame. "Cowards! Fools! Ruffians!" he emphasised each insult by searing another crater into the already battered ground. "This isn't over, Asha'man of the Black Tower!" he howled to the darkened heavens, throwing his clenched fists into the air, "I am not through with you yet! you hear me!" his voice dropped to a deadly whisper as finally, other Dreadlords arrived, sleepy-eyed and groggy. "This isn't over."He had other business to finish first, however. It was laundry night tonight, after all, and he had many black cloaks that needed washing and careful folding, less they be creased. Nothing irked him more than wearing creased cloaks.

Archived