DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Members, Old and New, Gather Around!!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when mother joined the tower.

Mattress surfing.

I'll leave you to think about that one.

I was already an Aes Sedai by then! And I was acquitted *loooks*

I'm pretty sure I pushed you down. I wonder why no one ever called me to the stand...

Unreliable witness... bull...

Amyrlin's these days really aren't what they used to be.

This is probably for the best, miscreant.

I was an ickle novice when Jenn was the Amyrlin.

And then a Green.

The Greens got into lots of trouble.

A lot of trouble.... There was this one time...

You know what, DM is PG13. Let's just say, I miss the old girls. :(

(SO HELP ME GOD, IF ANY OF YOU STILL TALK TO THEM, DONT TELL I CALLED THEM OLD)

Also, I pushed Corki in the Moat when I first joined.

I think I flirted with Ben T Gaiden. Or Barm ... I could never tell them apart. It had something to do with an Aiel raid, though. I must have been an Accepted then , because whichever one it was "persuaded" me to help them rescue someone whom the Aiel had kidnapped. Or something like that.

I was the bartender of the Green Ajah and I hand delivered drinks to the Warders. Very naughty named drinks. *smirks*

Back then, there was no moat (Yes, loves, I pre-date the moat. I remember Corki digging the first one with a spoon as a punishment, as a matter of fact). The warders (*eyes Fnorrll*) welcomed Novices by tying them up. *smirks* It's hardly my fault that the poor little fellas didn't know how to splice a rope and I had to show them. It's also hardly my fault that they were so terribly clumsy that THEY got wrapped up in the rope, instead.

And the MoN never said a word to me about being naughty. No, honeys, I had the Ammy herself slap my wrists. From that moment until well after I had a shawl on my shoulders, if it was on the list of things not to ever do... I was drug into doing it with my lovely cohorts. I swear, I was innocent...

*shines halo*

• 7 months later...

Yeah I mean I flipped off a visiting Social Group leader from another group... Now thats defiance...

(Btw, you should totally NOT do that... It is an awful example to follow and I swear, I really AM working on being a lot less Snarly...)

O.o

*Popcorn* 

how can snarly not be snarly??

Okay, so when I read this I so totally caught a glimpse in my head of that meme of Voldemort wearing the pink unicorn outfit . . .

*ducks and runs before Snarly can twap her*

Yeah I mean I flipped off a visiting Social Group leader from another group... Now thats defiance...

(Btw, you should totally NOT do that... It is an awful example to follow and I swear, I really AM working on being a lot less Snarly...)

I hear liquor helps! *toasts*

Nyn

how can snarly not be snarly??

Okay, so when I read this I so totally caught a glimpse in my head of that meme of Voldemort wearing the pink unicorn outfit . . .

*ducks and runs before Snarly can twap her*

tumblr_lq4dgoYIbJ1r1f4odo1_400.jpg

this one?

:rolleyes:

:innocent:

Ryrin, there was no defiance on your part - you just didn't read the instructions on how to progress through the requirements. Hardly anything earth shattering :P

Thank you,

Mother

:-)

I know there are more stories than just these! What about TTT initiates streaking the Tower, or Min's flying mokeys and painting the Tower Purple? Or the time that we ran the guys laundry up a flag poll in the Guild?

Archived