DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Members, Old and New, Gather Around!!!

Not the Kaf!!! Nooooooooo oooookkkkkk!!

Well there was this time years ago when I thought it would be a good idea to bond another Warder. Mine, Damon, kicked up a heck of a fuss. Obviously, I couldn't then back down and say "well ok I don't want him THAT much" so unfortunately I dug my heels in. Next thing, Damon had kidnapped one of the other Warder's Aes Sedai and threatened to bond her if I bonded the other guy. I nearly killed them both. Then the other Warder hunted Damon down and shot him (that was a brilliant video he posted, btw!), Damon fought back, blah blah drama. Some of those Aes Sedai still don't speak to me (and this happened about ... 4 years ago?). Mind you, I have absolutely no desire to speak to them either.

You know what? I just realised that my trouble springs from Warders! *grumbles*

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Warders? Trouble??? NAAAAAAAH

*Sees Nyan and hugs*

meerkat-lion-590ds092210.jpg

On a side note...

6411.jpg

Well Aspies, in case you didn't know, most of what I get in trouble for is getting off topic like that, and somewhat for the pranks...

Hmmm *thinks*

Okay, so this one time (this was as SM though) the staff wanted to play a prank on the Aspies and put up an announcement that the reqs have changed and paths are gender dependent (ie AS - girls and Warders - boys) and it caused major drama :ohmy: Maybe I'll find the threads when I'm not so lazy.

And another the Reds turned the entire Red Ajah pink. Literally. We had the name changed to Pink Ajah and the private board names were also pinkish and everything. Was pretty epic :tongue:

Hmmm... *thinks some more* I can't actually remember whether I got in trouble as an Accepted >.>

You know what? I just realised that my trouble springs from Warders! *grumbles*

That's why I don't have a warder yet, just my sour'va.

Anyway, I once got in trouble in the Reds (I think I was being a nusiance in the Phoenix Lounge or somethnig) and had to polish the mirrored dance floor.

And then there was that whole pink thing.

I was still accepted then, so I got in a lot of trouble. Especially because that was right before my raising.

For example. the Phoenix lounge was named the Flamingo Lounge, I wrote up a "What is Pink" thread, and stuff.

Epic.

Myst blew a few gaskets when she came back from LOA.

I'm trying to remember if I did anything...I don't think I did. I wasn't a Novice or Accepted that long.

Thats ok... I didnt... i helped with a few... caused your quarters to be terribly done by Karas... but I fixded it so it doesn't count.. :P :biggrin:

I don't do pranks. I only get involved into real trouble.

Altho, telling people I am going to ban them is a particular favorite of mine. But I'm only joking. Or am I? Is he? Who knows...who wants to find out...?

That still wasn't funny btw <.< I don't know why I'm giggling at the memory >.>

Way early on Al Jenn and I once stole into the novice's laundries and "redesigned" the whites. lol We never got in trouble though, so maybe it wasn't that bad. I remember they were hideous. Orange things with dots I think. And really large bows.

Archived