DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Members, Old and New, Gather Around!!!

The Tower's first Amyrlin just paid us a visit from the top of Dragonmount o.O

Hmmmm...... Perhaps now I will find out why there used to be pudding here.... I'd rather be told about it rather than experience the mines however :P

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just some thoughts...

That signature looks suspiciously neater than my usual drunken chicken scrawl .... must have been done before my first cup of coffee *noddity*

Ok well looks like people are a bit ... hesitant? to be the first (oh come on Nyna - you get into trouble every day! :P) so I'll jump in :P

So this was either right before or right after I was raised to Accepted. We were playing at the aspie quarters (which was then hosted by Lor, the MoN, on her own site) - myself, my Warder/soon-to-be-Warder Damon Devilkin, Veminal and Loranflame (warder aspies). Loran had pet bees, which he WOULD let loose at odd times :rolleyes:

Somehow a fight broke out (probably Loran letting the bees loose near me - I'm allergic), Damon tried to protect me, big fuss and fight, I channelled and pinned Vemy and Loran to the walls with some flows of air. Now when I say fuss and fight, I mean that the boys really got upset with each other. So anyway, I go off to Lor to report myself for Channeling without permission. Lor had probably had 1 too many complaints about my flirting and decided to teach me a REAL lesson (or she thought I was insane for reporting myself and just didn't know what to do with me ... lol), so she sent me off to Mystica (Red Head) for punishment. I had to clean Myst's office.

I get back to the aspie quarters to tell the guys, and what do I find? The 3 of them have bonded over video games and are now the best of friends! Damon hadn't even realised that I'd been gone and was in a crapload of trouble! I lost my temper at that stage :P ... I can't remember exactly what I did, but it ended with me also having to be Vemy and Loran's slave for the month :P

Mother is definately the MAfia Godfather /it is known .... we must vote Elgee straight away (ps am I doing Vemy a solid in trying to revive the old Cuen ways?)

I dont get into trouble. Trouble gets into me.

*giggles*

That's what she said >.>

I so about died laughing >.>

I'm sweet and innocent *nods* Otherwise I would hardly be your MoN :wink:

LIES ALL LIES! You are our MoNstar but innocent you are not! :P

Not the Kaf!!! Nooooooooo oooookkkkkk!!

Well there was this time years ago when I thought it would be a good idea to bond another Warder. Mine, Damon, kicked up a heck of a fuss. Obviously, I couldn't then back down and say "well ok I don't want him THAT much" so unfortunately I dug my heels in. Next thing, Damon had kidnapped one of the other Warder's Aes Sedai and threatened to bond her if I bonded the other guy. I nearly killed them both. Then the other Warder hunted Damon down and shot him (that was a brilliant video he posted, btw!), Damon fought back, blah blah drama. Some of those Aes Sedai still don't speak to me (and this happened about ... 4 years ago?). Mind you, I have absolutely no desire to speak to them either.

You know what? I just realised that my trouble springs from Warders! *grumbles*

I am just a big ball of trouble aren't I? :P

As you can see this is the entire mafia team >.>

On an aside, I'm not yet a senior member but I am staff sooooo I guess I could contribute.

So there was this one time like my first week or 2 on DM and I kept calling ed a goat and he said something about the kitchens so I totally thought he was sending me to the disciplinary thread >.>

there was another time (same time period) when Mother asked for some kaf, and I poured tabasco sauce in it >.> (the machine in the Amyrlin's Blessing is still laced with tobasco sauce)

there was another time in the Cuen public thread I think I said something to Mills and he stared at me so we had a staring contest, and I so totally cheated by squirting him in the face with a water gun (I keep a Squirtle in my pokemon team just incase)

then there was the time I had Heart help me Sparkle Bomb Fnorrll and Mother (I totally planned it!) :P

and I also revived one of Tynny's old naughties from the pink ajah days

OH! There was the pink thread from the truth or dare game too... I don't remember if I started it or Mysty but it was a pink lounge/bar thingy iirc

You aren't old enough to post here!!!!!! You're still an Aspie even!!!!! (If being Cuen head didn't mean you were responsible over in the salamander war, it doesn't give you special privilege here either *nods*) notice how NONE of mine are here, and I'm pretty sure I have more stories than you :P

You aren't old enough to post here!!!!!! You're still an Aspie even!!!!! (If being Cuen head didn't mean you were responsible over in the salamander war, it doesn't give you special privilege here either *nods*) notice how NONE of mine are here, and I'm pretty sure I have more stories than you :P

yes but mine are cooler :P (plus you need more participation) :P

Hmmmm...... Perhaps now I will find out why there used to be pudding here.... I'd rather be told about it rather than experience the mines however :P

Ha! Is ffunny cos I'll probably be sending you there soon.

Hi Jen! *waves* stop by moree often!

I have a bad feeling about this....

yes but mine are cooler :P (plus you need more participation) :P

I don't any of yours top painting the ENTIRE White Tower in stripes and splotches of whatever colors we thought of.... Or covering Mother's office with frogs.... Or Ed's with MLP and Disney princesses.... Or making Fnorrll's office glow in the dark. XD You also didn't rewrite the WT rules in butchered "Old English"

(And fine, point taken >.> Silly oldies )

Play nicely, kids

He started it! >.<

*Throws a glob of orange paint at Firebird* There nice see? It wasn't metallic pink!

I don't any of yours top painting the ENTIRE White Tower in stripes and splotches of whatever colors we thought of.... Or covering Mother's office with frogs.... Or Ed's with MLP and Disney princesses.... Or making Fnorrll's office glow in the dark. XD You also didn't rewrite the WT rules in butchered "Old English"

(And fine, point taken >.> Silly oldies )

All that this tells me is that you have *way* too much time. :tongue:

XD that's part of it. Plus I also get very devoted to distractions when I'm avoiding writing essays!!!! (or doing other assignments)

ch_lm_panic.gif

(all hail Calvin and Hobbes!!!!)

It's really amazing to me that I get the great grades that I do. Not spotless, but good :P

XD You think you're the only one that has ever had Kitchen time?!?!? Nope, I managed to end up in one of the Old Kitchens!!!

Hmmm..... Maybe I am old enough to post here if my Kitchen time is already buried :P

:baalzamon: sometimes I almost feel guilty for having the kitchen punishments thread idea muahahah- >.>

Uhm, nice stories here! :biggrin: i wonder if Ill have many more tales to tell when Im a 'senior' :P

Not that thats gonna happen, since Im neva getting old :laugh::tongue: *raspberries and puts sprinklewort in Mother's kaf*

:halohead:

I know for a fact that having the "hell raiser" reputation is how you get to be MoN. It's a clear cut case of hiring the thief to design a security system.

I know for a fact that having the "hell raiser" reputation is how you get to be MoN. It's a clear cut case of hiring the thief to design a security system.

Exactly.

*angel face*

Archived