DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

This was truly wonderful, Ishy well played dude, very very well played! Totally had me fooled! Haha, Dice, I finally had you figured right after it was too late and totally felt the game was over the instant I had my vote controlled. I know that this is only Game 2 for me, but I feel that this is already going to be a permanent highlight! Thanks to all of you, and Ithi, this was truly wonderful! Please do a Game of Thrones or Daes Dae'mar mafia game?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now we get to find out who ended the first day early. I've been wanting to know that for ages. Great game, Ithi.

I'll save you the suspense. It was ME!

KNEW IT.

Punk. :wink:

Seriously, though. Do you understand why I was suspicious of you?

I had become convinced that Lord Vader rising was critical to the mafia win (was definitely wrong about it being an auto-win, but as it turned out, it was the town's downfall)... With all the N2 stuff accusing Key of hinting at being Amidala, when she was clearly hinting at being Yoda, and then the talk of getting others to reveal, I was completely alarmed that you might have been on the mafia team, trying to flush out the real Amidala. I was already building my case when Nya asked if she should reveal, but MAN was I about to freak out. I had her pegged as Amidala already at that point.

And yeah, I was also pretty damn sure you ended the day early on D1.

I'd apologize for doubting you, but I have absolute confidence that you could have come up with and pulled off an audacious gambit like that. And that's a compliment for sure. :wink:

Fabulous game, Ithi dear... tons of fun, even after I was dead!

Congrats Mafia team, and amazing game by everyone!! *idolises* :biggrin:

Thanks for the awesome fun Ithi, it was truly wonderful! :happy:

Nya was Ishy's Guardian Angel - sort of. She didn't know who anakin was, but if she found him and used her action on him, she could stop him from being turned to the darkside. When they figured that out and killed her, it made the game winnable for the Mafia Team - as long as they didn't get outed before they got the numbers down.

Mmm I haz learnt a lot...*note to self* Do NOT freak out when people start mentioning your role :laugh: I got quite twitchy then. I shouldnt have started hinting so heavily at my role and practically giving it away when not many people actually were suspecting me :rolleyes::sad:

Lesson learnt. >.>

I have learned something as well. I have learned of the possibility of fake VC's and how much people think about them.

There was no way I was NK'ing you. Chewie is the freakin man. Well, not man, but the freakin Wookie. Chewie and Han are what made the Star Wars franchise. Han Solo is the single greatest Hollywood invention of all time.

/it is known

Actually, we kept you alive because you weren't a Jedi and we could control your vote. But during the last night cycle we could kill whoever we wanted to, since one more dead Townie won it for us. That was the point I decided that Chewie got to live. Plus, I thought it was flavor-appropriate to kill the last Jedi.

Ishy - Watch Key (Dice visited and vengeance was promised)

Dice - Kill Key (Success)

Yes, vengeance was promised.

*throws Dice down a thermal shaft*

That's for killing my bonded.

Now that's a fine way to treat your teammate. Whatever happened to the mafia standard of tossing off outside affiliations (friends, bondeds, etc.)? :blink::wink:

I try, I really do. But it's hard where she's concerned. Ask Turin and Ithi how difficult it is.

This is true. My Sith narrator didn't give a rat's ass about anyone else dying, but I was sad that you lynched Turin so that came out in the scene.

I took your suspicions as the compliment they were, Tress! Also, Ithi thought it was particularly amusing that my character had an enormous head!

Not just amusing, but totally appropriate!!

I totally didn't realise this until I sent the PMs out. Midichlorians must have a wicked sense of humour eh?

Thanks Darthe, Tress, Nya, Nolder :)

I really wanted to immerse my players in this game and make it as real as possible. I'm glad you had fun.

I don't know WoT or GoT well enough to do a mafia game about them. Sorry. Might be doing an Indiana Jones one next, depends if I can get it figured out in my head.

Indiana Jones?? /cries

Harrison Ford is the greatest actor that has ever lived, has ever acted, has ever drawn a breath.

/it is known

If I do it, it won't be for ages probably. Took me about a year to plan and put this together. Three months to do the final build. You might have wound down enough to play by then :)

Since Key got a message from Kate (mafia) she should have verified that Sith could indeed use telepathy and then we would guess that they could do the other things too. It made sense to me that they could cause the force is the force. And the line at the bottom of there must be balance.

I had no way of knowing if it was Kate that sent it to me, or if the cop read her and got it wrong. Plus, I was trying to stay under the radar and I figured if I said I got a message that kate was town it would make it look like I was either a) trying to defend her or b) on her team and just trying to make it look like I was town. As I was the doctor, I wanted to try and stay hidden as long as I could.

Ishy - Watch Key (Dice visited and vengeance was promised)

Dice - Kill Key (Success)

Yes, vengeance was promised.

*throws Dice down a thermal shaft*

That's for killing my bonded.

I try, I really do. But it's hard where she's concerned. Ask Turin and Ithi how difficult it is.

<3. Thanks for having my back *g*.

No hard feelings though Dice :biggrin:.

Great job Ishy. You played great. You need to take a break so that your legnd can grow. Able to keep people believing you were still a true jedi in a game set in a film where you joined the Sith.

@ Basel, Ishy speaks the truth in that even tho you try to separate the game from the bond or the bond from the game but it is easier said than done. The game is a game but the bond signifies something very real. I was lucky in that I didn't have to worry about her gtting lynched or killed or stuff. And I did get a grat scene when I died.

Archived