DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

Day 4

Dice - Summon to the Senate (End Day)

Night 4

Kae - View Wombat - (Mafia)

Key - Protect Kae

Len - Kill Ironeyes (Success)

Dice - NK Nya (Success)

Dice - Turn Ishy (Success)

ISHY WAS TURNED INTO DARTH VADER AT THIS POINT AS HE LOST NYA'S PROTECTION

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said in the QT I really had tried to find her and put her in. And in conversations about lego starwars I have said she is my favourite.

Yeah, that kinda tilted the game in the favor of the Mafia. Not completely, but it gave Dice a safe fake claim that would go unquestioned, including the added fact that she was your favorite. When Dice sent me the Telepath message that he was the Twilek (another power that seemed a bit much for the Sith to have) I had plenty of reason to believe his claim.

No worries though, this game was a lot of fun. Quite the challenge, I'd say! Great job everyone!

Since Key got a message from Kate (mafia) she should have verified that Sith could indeed use telepathy and then we would guess that they could do the other things too. It made sense to me that they could cause the force is the force. And the line at the bottom of there must be balance.

Day 9

Dice - Power of the Darkside Darthe to vote Mynd (success) - These vote controls could have been over ridden had there been any folks with powers left

Dice - Power of the Darkside Len to vote Mynd (Success)

Night 9

Ishy - NK EP (Success)

Game over.

Special mechanics of the game:

Ishy was Anakin and complete Town when he started the game. He also knew that Kate was Count Dooku. He had to try and get her lynched and if he was the Hammer he would be rewarded. He managed this on Day Two because Kate chucked a wobbler and was rewarded by his Jedi Powers being Doubled. As he was Town and this point, he could have used them to benefit Town is he had wanted to. This was also his personal win condition, so from this point onwards, it really didn't matter to him whether he lived or died.

Kate was never really going to survive for very long lol. She was the Mafia Watcher and had a choice of one of 2 Sith Powers. Power of the Dark Side (vote control) and Telepathy. It was a one shot thing same as the jedi's. She used her telepathy to message Key. She also told you just about everything you wanted to know about the Mafia/Sith team's powers.

At this point there were only 3 of them, and a shed load of Town.

Ishy was Pure Town until he was recruited - quite late on in the game.

Wow, really?! Then mafia team deserves even more props for this one.

You sound so surprised that we succeded with me at the helm!

I couldn't find her name when I was creating the normal jedi roles, cos she technically only dies in number 3, but she is my favourite. When I stuffed up on kate's claim they asked for a Jedi claim for dice instead - I said they could have her as she was my favourite, but she didn't really have a role in number 3. They decided to go with it.

I'm sad that Dice knew enough about her to tell me that she was your favorite, of which he told me as much in the telepathy message. That kinda implies that you talked about her with Dice. Did you tell him she was not in the game?

There were a lot of mistakes made by many of us, and some good play on the part of the mafia team, especially Ishy. I'm curious to know when he was recruited.

Ive also read the comments in the dead thread. You guys gotta remember that it takes more than one vote to lynch, so blaming the town failure on one person is bullshanks. There were a lot of things each of us could have done differently, and we all should have lynched Ishy from the start, even if he flipped town.

Could Palpatine have recruited anyone or just Anakin?

As ithi said about the lego SW but remember my sig has Grand Admiral thrawn on it and guess who made it?? We have talked SW before and i have them saved lol

I had a blast! thanks Ithi!!! hands flowers blue ones

o btw I WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! does an evil sith style snoopy dance

The Emperor had a personal win condition too. He had to try and convert Anakin. He was NOT told who Anakin was, he had to search every night and was told he might be sucessful. The Emperor had 1 shot Sith PowerThey take her out next and of either Darkside (vote control) or Telepathy also. He could also convene the Senate ONCE. Every night that he failed to convert Anakin his was given another use of his Sith Powers.

He used his Call to Senate to try and save Iron, but then Len shot him anyways.

They were concerned that they were not recruiting Ishy even when he character claimed. At one point they even thought he was lying and that Mynd might be Anakin, I'm not quite sure anyways. When Nya's character starts coming to light, and the fact that she is protecting someone, they figure out that Nya needs to die before they can convert. They take her out the next night and Ishy becomes Vader. All of his powers that he has not already used now become the property of the Mafia. He still has his two uses and he uses them to stop the lynch on Wombat twice, because they are vastly outnumbered. They are also getting spotted left right and centre by the Town Power Roles. Kae spots Wombat and Iron and Loke spots Ishy. Kae and Loke are Killed before they can reveal that information.

Nya was Ishy's Guardian Angel - sort of. She didn't know who anakin was, but if she found him and used her action on him, she could stop him from being turned to the darkside. When they figured that out and killed her, it made the game winnable for the Mafia Team - as long as they didn't get outed before they got the numbers down.

good lurking Dice. very shadowy. I wish I had a chance to tlk that morning I got lynched. When I saw you vote me, I was "Dice is in the game? sneaky vote. Dice is mafia." but I was dead before I could even try to sway my lynchers.

I did tell them you were sleeping ...

Even though it helped our cause, my giving grief to Roo over that hammer was sincere. Really. Stop laughing, I mean it!!

The only reason we kinda did the same thing to Mynd was because Dice and I voting as we did was by design. I was afraid he still had his Jedi action available and may end the day to stop his lynch, which would have wasted Dice's vote controls.

Archived