DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone refresh for me, did we ever confirm Ishy Anakin or did we just take his word on it?

And I was going to trust Mynds dieing intuition on this one if I couldnt get you and go for Darthe. I think Dice has been to quiet to be Palpatine. Heck I would have been surprised that he would have been able to send in the kill if he was scum.

She walked over to you now and held out her hand, you took it without thinking and rose from the chair. Together you both walked out onto the balcony and looked out over the City. Still feeling a slight pressure, you looked down and saw that she had forgotten to let go of your hand. At least you thought she had forgotten.

'I have always loved watching the sunrise. There is something almost magical about witnessing the start of a new day. Those standing there in the Senate Chamber were unaware of the first glimmers of light outside as they decided the fate of us all.

'One of them turned to the others and spoke. "It's time to end this now." "Yes," said another, and stepped in front of the group, igniting his lightsaber. Its blue light illuminated their faces, showing the relief they felt. It was true then, he was still a Jedi. They were safe.'

And it was almost Day.

=) Ishy seems to be mod confirmed now, but perhaps I am reading into that wrong. Guys we can still win this. EP and Ishy, I believe that both of you are town. Lenlo, I am not so certain but you are more likely than the other. When day comes, play well guys. When day comes, DICE if you are town you will be involved, as we need to see from you, if you can't do that it only benefits the dark side. If I die, good luck gentlemen.

The sun was rising now, over the City. A very different world to what it once was. You both stood there together and watched its light illuminate what had been so unclear and dark only moments before.

'This was the end then. This is what happened.' She said

'The one who had spoke first stepped closer to the second, reaching up with his hand to place it on their shoulder.

'Yes, my young apprentice, it is time to end it - once and for all. Every single Jedi is now an enemy of the Empire, do what must be done. Lord Vader, we will bring peace to the galaxy once more. Execute Order 66.'

'Those watching were stunned as the one they had thought would protect them, was now become their executioner. The last Jedi in the room fell first, barely able to get his hand to his weapon before Vader callously and easily struck him down, a look of betrayal in his eyes as he died.

EP - Seasee Tiin - Town Jedi has been Killed

There were to be no witnesses left alive. The doors to the chamber opened and a contingent of clone troopers marched in. At a signal from Vader they fired. A mass of energy blasts that no-one could withstand. Shaking and jolting from the force, another lost their battle to survive.

Len - Chewbacca - Town Insta-Vig has been Killed

'Now there was only one left. The Senator had tried so hard to stop all of this, but now it was too late. As the blasts tore through his body, his last thoughts were ... How did it ever come to this.

Darthe - Bayle Organa - Town 2 x Double Voter has been Killed

Shocked and stunned by the what you had just heard, you turned towards where she should be standing, where she was until just a moment ago, but she was not there anymore. She was gone. As Day began, you blinked away tears, and told yourself they were from the bright light searing your eyes.

This was how the Empire was born.

sithendtitle.gif

I will posts facts and figures later. I got me a pizza heading straight for me.

One last thing though. My game MVP has to be Ishy - I have no idea how he managed to stay alive. Congratulate him on a double win today, Team and Personal. He's a mafia genius.

I have only one comment. Screw you, apprentice.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Ishy fooled us all. We should have killed him straight away.

^THIS X 10!

I can't believe we didn't go for Ishy the moment he claimed Anakin. I think part of the problem was that I assumed Palpatine was in the game as some form of Godfather, but I didn't consider that ITHI was Palpatine the whole time until my death scene. Even then, I was bouncing between Dice and Darthe as lying, but both had pretty good cases for them. I knew Lenlo had to be Chewy the moment his vote was forced.

I gotta give mad mafia props to Ishy for this one. He deserves the Ishy-Bowing too.

One small concern about the game, which isn't meant to take away from Ishy's awesome play and Ithi's awesome modding, is that I think the day ending stuff and the extra kills felt a bit lopsided in the favor of the mafia.

Anyways, great game Ithi.

Archived