DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Revenge of the Sith Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice OMGUS even though you said Mynd was confirmed town Darthe what is your logic behind this?

I am Jedi I did not view Mynd's powers I revealed my first ability and Mynd revealed my second one I didn't reveal the vote control until after that

I am more comfortable with a Dqarthe lynch right now.

vote darthe

That didn't need to be explained, we all knew you would follow mynd's vote, probably even if it was on you :p. so, say that I am

Gone and you actually are town. One scum will jump on my

Train to look safe, that narrows the list. the other will stay off at this point. Leno is next best bet but u will only have 1 more chance to get this right if I am adding correctly in my head. Who else would u go for besides Leno?

Oh, and before hammering me, you should both seriously consider that my claim is for a mi h more important character than many on the claimed list that mynd has posted, yet nobody has counter claimed me. It is far too big for a scum claim and you both know it.

First, lemme say this. While I am having a blast and Ithi is doing a fantastic job modding this game, great scenes and intriguing plot......

....this is also perhaps one of the most FRUSTRATING games I have ever played. Not in a bastard Mod sort of way, but we've lynched three players that I was sure were scum and they flipped town.....not to mention not getting even a chance in some cases.

Now then the obvious bad news is Turin was telling the truth, but he kinda got himself lynched in a similar way to that of Basel Gill.

Good news is this: The game isn't over, which means out of 7 players, we know that more than three of them are not scum or the game would be over. Also, out of a 22 player game, we've bagged three scum. We could have as little as one scum left, but likely one scum and a solo win or mercenary player.

Here is the roster as of now......

Deceased Players:

1. Basel - Agen Kolar - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 3

2. Rhea Arez Al'Loke (from N2] - C3P0 - Town Even Night Lie Detector: Killed Night 6

3. BG - Stass Allie - Town Jedi: Killed Day 1

4. Turin - Cin Drallig - Town Jedi: Lynched Day 8

5. Songstress - R2D2 - Town Odd Night Tracker: Killed Night 3

6. Maw - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Town Jedi Mason: Killed Day 2

10. WWWombat - General Grievous - Mafia Instakiller: Lynched Day 7

11. Razen - Plo Kloon - Town Jedi: Killed Night 7

13. Kae - Luminara Unduli - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

14. Kate - Count Dooku - Mafia Sith Lord and Watcher: Lynched Day 2

15. Pale Merlot Kae2 (from Day 3] - Mace Windu - Town Jedi Cop: Killed Night 5

16. Nolder- Kit Fitso - Town Jedi: Killed Night 1

17. Ironeyes - Commander Cody - Mafia Goon: Killed Night 4

18. Nyanna - Padme Amidala - Town Guardian Angel: Killed Night 4

21. Keyholder - Yoda - Town Jedi Doc: Killed Night 5

Claimed Players:

Myndrunner - claims Ki Adi Mundi - Jedi

Ishy - claims Anakin Skywalker - Jedi

EP - claims Saesee Tiin - Jedi

Roo - claims Barriss Offee - Jedi

Dice - claims Aayla Secura - Jedi

Lenlo - claims Chewbacca - walking carpet

Darthe - claims Jimmy Smitts - human

One more thing, we can totally win with this! Assume mynd, EP, and ishy are Jedi. If mynd and EP have been lying, and ishy sides with them, then we lose but if they aren't which I am somewhat inclined to believe, then when I flip the only remaining variables are Leno and Dice so we can now be certain that if mynd and EP are townies then Dice is scum. Choose wisely, after you flip me they will win.

Two more thoughs, sorry about the thread spamming but gotta get it all out before I die. Ishy is either town or solo kill with a win condition of mafia winning as him being alive til the end. EP And mynd are good as well as I and the other two are scum. The only way for us to win at this point is to let the game go random. We the. Have a 33% chance of victory. As it stands we have 0. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

:) true, I have nothing to lose at this pointso I am sharing all. But none of it is wifom. I now know that Len and dice are scum. I will be lynched today and game over or it will go random and I will be nk'd. You can still win though, please play well.

Current Vote Count

Darthe - 2 (Mynd, EP)

Mynd - 2 (Darthe, Len)

Not voting - 2 (Dice, Ishy)

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch - Day 9 Deadline is 10pm BST Monday 14th May

Handy Countdown Timer

http://www.timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?msg=Day+9+Deadline&day=14&month=5&year=2012&hour=22&min=0&sec=0&p0=136

I think Darthe is thebest candidate for the lynch today. He's flailing about now that he's pressured and it sounds like he's naming my name just because he knows I was being discussed/looked at during the night.

Unvote vote Mynd

Hmm? What are you talking about? I said I think we should be lynching Darthe Mynd. Pretty simple statement. Would think you would understand that knowing you. Acting pretty odd, Mynd is.

Archived