DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mistborn Mafia: The Hemalurgic Spike

Locke

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Locke. Sorry to say this but it would probably be best if I dont participate in this one. I wont be able to be on much if at all during spring break which is next week here and I would hate to join and then leave everyone hanging with them expecting me to participate. Im really sorry and wish I could play but dont want to stick you with an inactive player for this game.

Role PMs will be sent sometime Saturday. Look for the game to start then.

@Lenlo: If you're just going to be gone next week, I'd be okay with you playing. You'd miss Day One, but that's about it. Otherwise, I would still love to have you as a replacement if possible.

Imo, the best combo would be a Nicrosil compounder. The possibilities of that....Who knows? (well, except Sanderson)

Role PMs will be sent sometime Saturday. Look for the game to start then.

@Lenlo: If you're just going to be gone next week, I'd be okay with you playing. You'd miss Day One, but that's about it. Otherwise, I would still love to have you as a replacement if possible.

Imo, the best combo would be a Nicrosil compounder. The possibilities of that....Who knows? (well, except Sanderson)

I'm sure you'll be able to play... :laugh:

Wow! So soon! Yay! Good thing I don't work weekends, eh? And a good thing I was strong and stuck to my resolve of not continuing to sign up for any more games! XD

Let's do this thing! *applies war paint*

ZOMG someone else who knows the source.... Apparently I used to love Lambchop when I was a very young child. I had a pillow with that theme and everything. The pillow disappeared ages ago, but I still remember what it looked like.... XD And we had a lambchop puppet. >.>

I love singing the song, but most everyone else doesn't appreciate it. >.>

Archived