DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

NEW AND RETURNING MEMBERS-SIGN UP HERE

Talmanes

• Replies 464
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed they did :smile:

Welcome back to the BT Led, I shall ask someone to get a big choppy knife out and return you to your rightful place.

:baalzamon:

And Tina will also spot you and ask for you to have your permissions back, unless you can still see our Private Boards and Shadowy Abode?

Okay. I've been on here for like...Five years and haven't done any of these groups. I feel like I should and want to, and TBT seems like the most active one. Not to mention my Screen Name goes quite well with it. : ] So what I do?!!?

See your welcome thread here!

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/72974-another-ashaman-in-the-tower-welcome-ashaman-kovan/

And have fun! :biggrin:

Heya all you taint-twisted, tower-loving, black-undies-wearing sick little weapons of mass deThreadtion!

*I* -the Dark Mik of the North, the Mikkus Maximus, The Great Mik of the Dark, would humbly like to apply for leadmembership of this sorry buncelite group of WoT-junkies!

I'm an asocial donkey's arse with no humor what-so-ever, so I knowthink I'll fit right in!

Now, before I make an even bigger ass of myself.. could someone please just start a welcome threat?!?!

*whines something incomprehensible about how it couldn't have been Graendal*

*twiddles something between fingers*

*mutters "now what to do with Ishmael's right testicle"....*

*trails off*

WIll you hurry!...I can only stay normal for so long...OK!?!

Archived