DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Trivial Pursuit at the Black Tower - Starts Monday 30th January!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be good to see them on the same Team, it may not stop the bickering though Turin :wink:

We'll make your life hell instead of each others.

Actually we'll probably still make each others lives hell too.

But it will be amusing.

Wait... I am on the green team to.

What kinda of war am I stuck between?!

Im an innocent bystander, dont kill me!

Psst, Ithi!

>.>

<.<

His preference is actually to be on the team of the Cerberusi with Wombat, Talya, and myself. :wink:

Locke said no preference - so unless he says otherwise I will be holding him in reserve to balance the teams out if needed. If he does want to be on a particular team he can let me know :smile:

It will be good to see them on the same Team, it may not stop the bickering though Turin :wink:

We'll make your life hell instead of each others.

Actually we'll probably still make each others lives hell too.

But it will be amusing.

Wait... I am on the green team to.

What kinda of war am I stuck between?!

Im an innocent bystander, dont kill me!

It will be most amusing I agree lol

I want in!! i can work while u lot are asleep!!

I have been threatened by my collection that if I am anything other then DRAGON then they will leave....PLEASE SAVE MY COLLECTION!!!!

also i LOVE!!!!!!!!!! this idea its like a joust speaking of which...i never did get to joust talya so nows my chance!! throws a piece of trivial pursuit pier at talyas feet

Welcome to the BT and to the Game Shomofo :smile:

I will fully explain how to play the game in the game Thread, but basically - there will be a dice roll, courtesy of Random Org - teams will get a choice of two categories, or maybe a wedge question, they choose a category, and get asked a question - if they get it right they get game points, if they dont they dont and have to answer another question. Wedge Questions are worth more game points.

The winning team will fill their wheel with all the wedges first and answer a final question from a category chosen by the other Teams. There will also be BT points for the team who earns the most game points, if they don't win the game overall. And BT Points for everyone who plays. if you join the BT you can have the BT points.

It's basically just a quiz though :smile: I shall add you.

Archived