DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

JordanCon 2012

Christine

Maybe it's a little early to bring up the subject, but I am super super excited. I have never gone to any of the Cons. I have always had to work, or something came up.

Anyways, I just found out that the husband will be at Mojave Viper for the entire month of April. (That means in Cali in the heat in the middle of deployment training stuff). So, this means April 20-22, I am free!

So, watch out people! Christine is going to JordanCon and is totally freekin pumped!

Anyone else have plans to go?

Maybe it's a little early to bring up the subject, but I am super super excited. I have never gone to any of the Cons. I have always had to work, or something came up.

Anyways, I just found out that the husband will be at Mojave Viper for the entire month of April. (That means in Cali in the heat in the middle of deployment training stuff). So, this means April 20-22, I am free!

So, watch out people! Christine is going to JordanCon and is totally freekin pumped!

Anyone else have plans to go?

Christine, I will have to get back to you on this... in about 12 months.

Yeah, it's mostly because I live in Atlanta. Most of the equipment we use for JordanCon is stored in my house, so having it here means we don't have to pay to ship it across the country. It's also easier to build relationships with other conventions, venues and vendors if I can meet with them throughout the year. Aside from that, Atlanta was a big convention city before the Collapse of Aught Eight, and pretty much all of that business has dried up. So we get huge breaks from venues because they are desperate for business.

Anyways, if you are going, be sure to post in the Meets & Conventions forum. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/59889-jordancon-2012/

• 1 month later...

Yea, the schedule should be up soon for your perusal and pleasure.

There will be dancing, trivia, looney theories, an Art Show, gaming, vendors hall, panels on WoT and non-Wot things, and a costume contest. There's quite a bit, and this list is just a sample.

I thought I posted in this thread like a week ago...weird...

Anyhow, I am going too, Christine! It's my first time going, and I'm super excited. My sister might be coming too, but I don't know for sure yet.

Archived