1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Egwene

just a blip, Robert Alex :wink:

I would really hate it for Graendal to turn out to be the one. Of all the suspects, she'd provides the most boring solution.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:shock: ooooooonhhhhh nooooooo!!!

I think I need to apply for Mod power over this thread! Get off you nasty spammers you :evil:

(\(\...................()()

(*o*).............(*-*)

(_(")(").......(")(")_)[end quote]

Ive been tring to do that!Grrrrrrr... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

After 134 pages, i think every one has expressed their opinion enough.

Guest Egwene

I think that RJ should turn up here, and in honour of our 2000+ posts give us a new clue... so we have something to argue about for the next 2000 pages :D

I think that RJ should turn up here' date=' and in honour of our 2000+ posts give us a new clue... so we have something to argue about for the next 2000 pages :D[/quote']

That would be great. Since we've been arguing over a few brief tidbits for years, It's obvious that the slightest bit of encouragement could extend this beyond even the conclusion of the series.

Well' date=' we could email him and ask... lol. Anyway, I don't like the Graendal thing, I don't see her MOTIVATION :P[/quote']

One Word: Nea'Blis, is that motivation enough?

Yeah I know Graendal has to be the overwhelming favourite but RJ said out of the volumes of fan mail he's received the vast majority of people have been wrong. Putting two and two together if the vast majority of guesses have been wrong and Graendal is, most likely, the vote of choice for that vast majority it can't possibly be her. I hope that made sense.

Yeah I know Graendal has to be the overwhelming favourite but RJ said out of the volumes of fan mail he's received the vast majority of people have been wrong. Putting two and two together if the vast majority of guesses have been wrong and Graendal is' date=' most likely, the vote of choice for that vast majority it can't possibly be her. I hope that made sense.[/quote']

The problem is that statment was made when the Majority of guesses were going for Lanfear.

Yeah I know Graendal has to be the overwhelming favourite but RJ said out of the volumes of fan mail he's received the vast majority of people have been wrong. Putting two and two together if the vast majority of guesses have been wrong and Graendal is' date=' most likely, the vote of choice for that vast majority it can't possibly be her. I hope that made sense.[/quote']

That quote is a good 11-12 years old and was made when, as Shard said, Lanfear and Slayer were the two most common suspects.

Guest Egwene

I am always happy to note that the same as Graendal, Moiraine was not amongst the favourites either 11-12 years ago :D :arrow:

I didn't take time to read all 135 pages posted so far. :(

Besides the one known Aiel darkfriend who we met (Mat's girlfriend), we were told that there were others. The royal palace is full of Aiel at the time of Asmo's death. Since he was one of the Chosen, Asmo should have had the ability to recognize a darkfriend. He knew his killer. The killer was merely carrying out orders (nothing personal). Which Aiel darkfriend it was doesn't really matter. Asmo had served his purpose. The DO didn't need him any more and suspected that he was getting too chummy with Rand. Strictly business. Nothing more. Death by Aiel. Quick. Semi-painless.

No balefire so he can be reincarnated.

-----------------------------

Fantasy is MUCH more fun than reality! :P

When Demandred visits the DO at the beginning of LoC, it seems like the DO is saying he won't bring Asmodean back, not that he can't. There is a somewhat disputed quote from RJ which implies the DO couldn't have brought back Asmodean even if he'd wanted to.

The fact that Asmodean recognizes his killer narrows down the possibilities, eliminating any random assassin. Additionally, the lack of evidence of a murder strongly indicates a channeler. Several books later, Rand still thinks Asmodean is alive.

1)The palace isn't full of Aiel. With the exception of a handful they're all out chasing down the remaining Trollocs and darkfriends.

2)RJ has specifically stated that the DO didn't order Asmodean's death.

3)The Chosen don't have the ability to recognize every darkfriend in existence.

Archived