DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Biggest Contest...

Talmanes

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best description of the Black Tower?

• Kick back, relax and enjoy the madness and the brownies. We love games, friendly competitions, furiously fun One Power battles and unfettered spam. If anything goes wrong, just blame it on the taint.
    • Enjoy your descent into madness while participating in One Power battles, friendly competitions and spam, spam, spam. Some follows the Light, some follows the Shadow, we all blame the taint.
    • In the Black Tower the voices are your friends.

So as you may or may not have noticed, some Orgs have little slogans or descriptions under there names when you view all the 'Social Groups' and the Black Tower does not.

I'd like to change that. I'm going to post a thread on the main board as a contest for who can get the next one, but as this is something that will be seen by all and will represent the Black Tower as a whole, I'm reserving executive decision by me and the Staff on what is chosen.

First, you will all give suggestions.

Second, me and the rest of the Staff will vote on finalist.

Third, you, all of you in the Black Tower, shall vote on the most epic, and most fitting description, for our own Black Tower.

Prizes are as follows:

1st - 50 Points

2nd - 30 Points

3rd - 15 Points

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Look at your post count, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your post count isn't mine, but if you start losing your mind and join the BT it might seem like mine." A struggle for your soul!

This. A MILLION TIMES this. You automatically win, because I say so. :laugh:

"Explore the lighter side of madness with your friends at the Black Tower! Games, discussions, contests, One Power fights and more (including all of the spam you'd ever care for) will help you pass the time as the Taint does it's work. Bahahaha!"

Not sure if we want to necessarily broadcast how spammy we are though, we can always take the parentheses out if not. Def have to leave the maniacal laughter in though :laugh:

What y'all think?

"Look at your post count, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your post count isn't mine, but if you start losing your mind and join the BT it might seem like mine." A struggle for your soul!

This. A MILLION TIMES this. You automatically win, because I say so. :laugh:

hahahahaha, Tiink, bloody awesome.

"Where One Power battles and Chaos run rampant."

"Hungry? Come enjoy a personal tray of Tainted Brownies while immersing yourself into a fun-filled group of One Power fights, Games, Discussions, and more."

"GET IN MY ORG."

^The above won't work with Social Groups, but still. *sigh*

Come to the Tainted Tower to spam with us as we continue the never-ending battle between the Light and the Shadow.

Come to the Tainted side..... We have brownies!!!!!

Come enjoy your descent into madness with a group of fun spammy people in the Taintiest place on Earth.(or in Randland.)

Like :D

LOVE!!! :P

It wasn't as good as these. There was a thread in the staff and I think i put it on there. They asked ages ago, but it wasn't done and I kinda forgot.

I think it does have to be something that explains what goes on here, not just the spam, though I do like Crimson's, lol. Got to mention the taint, but we are one for games etc!

I think it does have to be something that explains what goes on here, not just the spam, though I do like Crimson's, lol. Got to mention the taint, but we are one for games etc!

Hmm..

Look at your taint, now look at mine, now back to yours, now back to mine...!

Archived