DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Biggest Contest...

Talmanes

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best description of the Black Tower?

• Kick back, relax and enjoy the madness and the brownies. We love games, friendly competitions, furiously fun One Power battles and unfettered spam. If anything goes wrong, just blame it on the taint.
    • Enjoy your descent into madness while participating in One Power battles, friendly competitions and spam, spam, spam. Some follows the Light, some follows the Shadow, we all blame the taint.
    • In the Black Tower the voices are your friends.

Does anyone like mine? I think it combines the idea of poking fun at the Taint and madness while also advertising some of the other stuff that goes on here. Maybe not as hilariously nonsensical as some other ones here, but we have to think that this is going to be what helps draw others in and we don't necessarily want to alienate anyone...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it does have to be something that explains what goes on here, not just the spam, though I do like Crimson's, lol. Got to mention the taint, but we are one for games etc!

Hmm..

Look at your taint, now look at mine, now back to yours, now back to mine...!

Do I have to!!!wacko.gif

I have to say I like Maw's! But don't tell him I told him that!

i'll have to go back and look at yours tiinks...your saying that is!

I just read the other orgs. They are pretty BLAH, but different from what we are coming up with.

If a newb is looking and reading it, he isn't going to know how we play around jokingly with the taint, or brownies, or anything like that.

We need to catch the newbs eye with what sets us apart.

Spam, less strict rules and the one power battles. Mention something about our light and shadow faction.

*To the tune of Apples and Banannas)

We love to Taint, Taint, Taint, and to Spa-am

We love our Taint, Taint, Taint, and our brownies

We love to Taint, Taint, Taint, and OP battle

We love to Taint, Taint, Taint, and go crazy

We love the Taint, Taint, Taint, and the Black Tower!!!!

kick back, relax, and enjoy the madness. we love games, friendly competitions, and unfettered spam. our light and shadow factions offer creative outlets for inner angels and demons to those driven to higher levels of mayhem. and if anything goes wrong, just blame it on the Taint.

I like that.

Does it matter to people that we have the one power battles?

I've never done one but to me it seems like it would be a big draw for some people.

It never seemed to me that the BT promoted it enough. What does everyone else think?

I may be wrong, but it seems like we should really be pushing it.

i think you should write it - it does matter to people. not to me, and i don't understand them well enough to write it. feel free to use what's salvageable from mine of you want.

I like what you have. The one power battles confound me, so I'm not the person to write that.

i just wrote what you suggested.

i wouldn't have gone in the right direction otherwise.

i'll add a line about the OP battles, but... it's all i got.

kick back, relax, and enjoy the madness... and the brownies. we love games, friendly competitions, furiously fun One Power battles, and unfettered spam. our light and shadow factions offer creative outlets for inner angels and demons to those driven to higher levels of mayhem. and if anything goes wrong, just blame it on the Taint.

edited for brownies.

Archived