DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Biggest Contest...

Talmanes

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best description of the Black Tower?

• Kick back, relax and enjoy the madness and the brownies. We love games, friendly competitions, furiously fun One Power battles and unfettered spam. If anything goes wrong, just blame it on the taint.
    • Enjoy your descent into madness while participating in One Power battles, friendly competitions and spam, spam, spam. Some follows the Light, some follows the Shadow, we all blame the taint.
    • In the Black Tower the voices are your friends.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lurker isn't going to want to do a walk through battle. A lurker is going to want to read about it and see if it is something they are interested in.

I'm the same way, I want something in one place that I can reference.

It really would. I'm still lost on how to spend points even though I've been here over a year.. and I'm not talking about getting people to explain it to the newbies, but instead actually making the process somehow simpler or stickying a really good tutorial.

There is a description in the farmhouse but It is somewhat confusing. I thought it was harder than it is by reading that thing. In reality all you have to do is plug in the names, numbers and choose an attack from the list. Then write down the roll results and pull the correct number out of the table. Once you do it once or twice it is fairly easy.

A lurker wouldn't have access to that until after they joined anyway. I don't think another pinned thread like that will be put up on the main board.

Welcome to the BT. Where you can enjoy to sweet taste of Taint and Power which consumes your very life force allowing you to put aside the Ranger, becoming who you were born to be.. Land of the dead etc. etc. Kill the Dark Lord. Harry saves the world and everyone's happy. Until Lanfear drills a hole in the Bore which brings an end to the rejoicing and joyful hangovers, throwing the world into a state of chassis. Our heroes work hard to save it relying on magic potions and becoming the best they can be. The very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is my real test.. to train them is my cauuuse! POKEMON. How's that for derailing? /Black Tower

Archived