DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Biggest Contest...

Talmanes

15 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best description of the Black Tower?

• Kick back, relax and enjoy the madness and the brownies. We love games, friendly competitions, furiously fun One Power battles and unfettered spam. If anything goes wrong, just blame it on the taint.
    • Enjoy your descent into madness while participating in One Power battles, friendly competitions and spam, spam, spam. Some follows the Light, some follows the Shadow, we all blame the taint.
    • In the Black Tower the voices are your friends.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

I´m sorry that it has taken so long time to get this up. There are five options to choose from. The first four are descriptions like the other Social Groups have. If we want to be different from the others we can choose number five. Two of the options were too long so I had to cut some parts. I hope that is okay with the writers. I´m amazed at the creativity that you all are showing!

The poll will be up until the end of January.

"Look at your post count, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your post count isn't mine, but if you start losing your mind and join the BT it might seem like mine." A struggle for your soul!

This wins so hard, if I had points I would give them all to you

"Look at your post count, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, your post count isn't mine, but if you start losing your mind and join the BT it might seem like mine." A struggle for your soul!

I do still love this one :P

That's why "mob rule" isn't the brightest idea for this vote.

Right now there are 5 votes cast. One more vote would put one of the choices in the lead, but there will also be an equal amount of votes against that choice (spread out over two choices).

The only way to get a consensus is to have the none of the above option and to also have another vote to further narrow down the top vote earners.

Archived